EVE_NT London - Saturday February 10th 2018

EVE_NT London is the longest running EVE player event in the world, having run for over 12 years!

Same Bar as always, Same City, Same day of the week.

Goodman’s Field Wetherspoons, Tower Hamlets, London.
Saturday, February 10th 2018
From 11am to last orders. (And usually beyond)

As usual we’re inviting you all, the entire player base, as well as CCP and all their affiliates along for another player gathering in Central London.
So come raise a few glasses and trade some stories of Internet Spaceships.

Plenty of time to get hotels, train and plane tickets booked, so come and join us for the weekend!

Please feel free to discuss, and please state your attendance in this thread (It helps with planning)!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Signing up for an Eventbrite ticket with a Valid Email Address and Name will put you on the list for a free in game ship skin.
Find Demetri at the event to have your name checked off the list to receive your skin!

2 Likes

Announcements

This year CCP is providing a free in game ship skin code to all EVE_NT London attendees.
Sign up for your free skin by registering an email and name on EventBrite and then finding Demetri at the event to have you name marked off the list!

Travel Announcements

None Currently

1 Like

Attending:

CCP (0):

Players (1):

Demetri Slavic

I will be present <3

As always, see you there

Plan to be there :smile:

Im In!

I’ll be there as usual. Looking forward to it.

I shall be present!

Eyyy, I can go!

What’s the skin though?

1 Like

I should be there again. It was quite a laugh last time. Might come later this time though, snuck out last time didn’t have the stamina lol

I’ll be there

What do you know?

I’ll be there :wink:

1 Like

Conflicting info - 10th or 17th??

I reckon I might turn up; I’m a bit burned out and fancy a bit of a chat about what to do next.

Come & find me to find out how you can save 15% on your Ship Insurance :wink:

I will be there!
The last one was awesome!

Confirming attendance.

will be there

Count me in!

:beers: