EVE Online Aquarium

Looks like the F1-5HY system. Also, no krab gags? Oh, come on GD!

4 Likes

That’s amazing Johnson! Very well made! And fun to see that Rorqual among the miners!

1 Like

Hats off to you! Looks fantastic!

1 Like

That really is amazing. How is everything suspended? Attached to the walls? I wasn’t seeing any obvious adhesives there either.

1 Like

TIL EvE needs fish.

Nice work.

1 Like

Where did the Porpoise go to? Was he ganked or is eating seaweed somewhere?

No harm for mixing a mammal with fishes, right?

1 Like

That’s some seriously cool stuff! Are the models hanging from invisible threads?

I’ve discarded floating (they would drift away) and invisible pedestals (they would leave marks on the sand and would be visible from certain angles). So, maybe you’re hanging the models from a frame on top of the tank?

(And on second thought, coating the models so they’re fish friendly and the coating doesn’t spoils their paintwork must have been a heck of a work… really impressive!)

1 Like

See if you can get your fish into NPC ship costumes. At least make them red fish.

Very well done!

2 Likes

Stellar aquarium! I love it! Anyway to get those models to build a Mobile with? Thanks for sharing the project and Merry Christmas to you!

1 Like

Is it filled with ganker tears? It should be. Make it a saltwater aquarium. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.