EVE Online Aquarium

After some work and dedication to this project. I have finally completed it!

Tell me in the comments what you think!

40 Likes

Is that aquarium CODE compliant?

4 Likes

no pilots in the making of this tank were harmed!

3 Likes

Looking nice!

2 Likes

I’m not into aquariums myself but that is the coolest thing I’ve seen in a while.

A looong while.

2 Likes

Its like this old joke, that EVE is a submarine simulator in space. Did you get any inspiration from it? :wink:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, shoot us another vid when you have the fish in there!!!

1 Like

You got it buddy! Looks like it will be a few days! But I will share any additions i add to the tank!

That looks amazing.

Is it bad that it immediately made me think of submarines in space? lol

1 Like

I love it when games inspire people to do such things, especially “my” game :slight_smile:

I am having a hard time trying to bring more people into the game, because most of them do not understand it or think it’s too hardcore for them, but the few that still play it are so hooked! (like a lazer to an asteroid :smiley: )

Good job on the Aquarium, it is awesome!

1 Like

Great job :grin:

2 Likes

Well done! This is amazing! :tropical_fish: :rocket: :heart: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

That really turned out great! :relaxed: Please do post an update! What kind of fish?

I added some chemicals today to stabilize my water in the tank. So expect an update in 48-72 hours! Thanks for the support everyone!

1 Like

I don’t see any CODE ships blowing the ■■■■ up out of those vessels, did you forget to add those by any chance?

2 Likes

Holy â– â– â– â– , this is incredible :smiley:

2 Likes

@CCP_Falcon, Glad you like it!

1 Like

This Asteroid belt looks familiar to me I think I know the system’s name :wink:

Amazing work been done buddy, glad we have such individuals who knows how to do things properly.:muscle::clap:

1 Like

Nice work! Very creative!

To the cod.e guys…clearly this is a null operation since there is a Rorqual…

1 Like

You won’t find any CODE member in 0.0. Or even in low sec. Brave sir Robin! Pardon. James 315.

I love You Johnson Stroker!

1 Like