EVE Player Count

Why is every one of your posts so full of negativity?

Clearly you’re not enjoying EVE or the forums. Why not try something else?

8 Likes

You are still here, not liking EVE and still playing subscribed? Just how long have you subscribed your four accounts or whatever many you might have? If i recall correctly, you made your quitting claims for about a year or something already?

Also i don’t even know how to react on you ranting against multiboxers while being one yourself. Color me confused.

6 Likes

Last time i saw any statistic, eve was at around a 3.5:1 account to player ratio.

If you see 22,000 accounts active, assume that’s only around 5,000-7,000 actual people ingame.

Eve is not an alive and thriving environment, it’s simply overweight people filling up the space.

1 Like

I’m not going to assume that.

Not everyone logs in every day - or even all their accounts every day. I’d put forward the argument that SP farm accounts are probably the least utilized.

I’d also wager that many of these accounts are Alpha, and thus will only be a single account.

1 Like

I usually only run 15 at a time.

I thought your “gang” was much smaller?

If you see 30k and prerdict that the average multi accounting is 6 my number is pretty accurate…some may have 8, some may have 4, there are even people that only have 1 but that does not matter globally. See? That’s the quirk with allowing this multi accounting crap…the numbers may look good in theory and on paper because those accounts do really exist…but still the number of individual players is low…and 10% is highly doubtable. It’s more like about 50%+ that have at least 2-3 accounts…some people have at least a dozen…i heard people saying that they have 20…

I even doubt that you have any experience with this, you just made this number up because you oppose what i say because you oppose everything i say out of a strange reflex…

What makes me so sure about this? Well it’s simply that you have no other arrow than this strange and stupid ‘You never undock’ accusation in your arsenal…

So you have to rely on made up crap like this.

I’m wondering why you even try to deny this simple fact…

Just admit that this is personal and has nothing to do with the game itself…

1 Like

Any number that anyone pills out of the air is a WAG (wild-a**ed guess). There could be 30k “real” players at any given time; there could be 5k. Trying to debate the validity of any “guesswork” is like being the smartest idiot.

Well people are actually very open with it…i heard people admitting that they have 20 active acounts paid with plex and bragging about it…and those are more of a norm than of an exception…

I have five (5) Omega accounts. Today I’ve only logged in and played on one (1), for approximately 2 hours. The other 4 I’ll login later just to collect the token event rewards and 10k in free SP.

  • 1 x 120m = 1 character (~2 hours)
  • 4 x 5m = 1/6 character (~20min)

5 accounts, 1.167 characters (today). So the “math” for 5 accounts completely breaks. I suspect that there are many more players who don’t routinely login with all their accounts as opposed to a handful that do login and play with all of them.

I’m currently running 9 gankers, 2 scouts, 1 rorqual, 5 exhumers.

The ‘math breaks’ because YOU don’t have all accounts in today? So your behaviour counts for thousands of other players as well? Don’t you think that you overestimate your importance here? :slight_smile:

If the griefers show up, I’ll undock the Avatars, but there is no need to have them logged in and ruin the surprise.

1 Like

I think the majority of players with multiple accounts don’t all play them at once (especially if they’re Alphas or SP farms). I think many players are bonafide Alphas. I think the number of “perceived” bots is overblown. And I think the number of multiboxers is also greatly over exaggerated.

2 Likes

You ‘think’ a lot and ‘a lot of it’ is wrong… :slight_smile:

Uta what are you going to do in 5 months when ganking isn’t removed - will you stop posting your dribble, or how will you spin your failure?

4 Likes

Hi Aiko.
Heard your neck of the woods got a travel advisory.
Go figure

You should try it sometime…

3 Likes

What a load of utter baloney. You just pluck figures out of thin air. And your substantiation is ’ a friend of a friend told me '…lol.

And you consistently ignore the fact that " Official statistics from CCP Games indicate that the average EVE Online player has roughly 1.8 to 2.6 accounts " . That is CCP’s own figures…not some BS that you just made up. What is more…even that does not mean those accounts are online at the same time. I have multiple accounts…but I generally most of the time log in one char at a time.

So there is no way the average multi accounting could be 6. But most people have long realised that you are not in the least bit interested in actual facts and are just full of the brown stuff.

I oppose what you say because you are talking our of your backside. You consistently INVENT figures. You are basically just a forum troll whose sole function is to come on and spread a load of complete and utter baloney about EVE…a game that there is ZERO evidence that you even play.

The fact that you have no killboard whatever speaks volumes. Most people would listen to an experienced player, as there’d be some history of what they have done, who they have been with, and so on. Your char has only been in EVE a little over a year…has never joined any non-NPC corps, and has no record anywhere of ever having done anything at all apart from spew nonsense on the forums.

3 Likes

It is absurdly exaggerated. People see ZLEGION or some other multiboxer in Eudama, running 30 chars, and they remember that but they don’t remember all the systems they passed through that had just a normal distribution of random players.

On my regular travels between Jita and Amarr and other systems, the multiboxers are by far the exception rather than the rule. The larger multiboxers such as ZLEGION and Kusion and some elements of Safety are pretty well known, and really they are most of the multiboxing in highsec.

But some people such as Usa Asmai would have you believe that every system is jam packed with 20 man multibox fleets ganking everyone or mining or hauling. Never mind that EVE is full of systems where you can mine to your heart’s content all day long and there is nobody else there !

The truth about EVE is not that systems are swarmed with multiboxers, but that most systems are actually empty or have just a handful of people in them.

Which Usa Asmai would know if he ever undocked !

4 Likes