EvE Screenshots

Was doing some exploration in my Cheetah, entered a Rookie system and warped to my usual system spot to scan. Much to my surprise I just happened to land at a destroyed AIR Facility. The site looked pretty cool with different explosions happening at various times.

The site also had 3 Bowhead wrecks (white color) with loot. Each wreck contained one Civilian Mining Laser Upgrade which respawned each time the wreck was opened. I then decided to salvage the wrecks but unfortunately I forgot to pack a salvager mod.

So I decided why not and bought one from Market a couple jumps away. Went back and salvaged the wrecks. Unfortunately no salvage, just a pop up message saying my salvaging attempt was successful and had gained access, lol.

Anyway, here’s a screenshot of the site, a destroyed AIR Solar Research Facility…

EDIT:

I was sitting cloaked about 100km away while checking the Agency to see where to go next and saw a couple of 1 day old Cadets in Rookie ships warp into the site. Good to know CCP’s art work is getting some attention…

3 Likes

It’s a great pic with the star in the background!

1 Like

Here’s another screen shot of the Destroyed AIR Solar Research Facility.

Caught an explosion and some electric arcs happening as well as some chunks of debris leaving smoke / vapor trails behind them…

Course the site looks much better when viewed in person…

3 Likes

You said it was in a rookie system, would it happen to be in Gallente space?
Now I’m going to investigate Couster, Trossere and Clellion to see if I can find some nice sites. :laughing:

1 Like

I think the site is in all Rookie systems. Each screen shot was taken in a different Rookie system.

1 Like

4 Likes

Unfortunately this one died :cry:
Screenshot 2024-06-18 135556

2 Likes

Some keepstar interior shots

3 Likes

1 Like