Eve Toronto

I am attending EVE Toronto. I was going to arrive on Thursday just so I am not rushing around. I am attending Toronto Blue Jays verses California Angels. Here is a link.

https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/event/1000552CF14498F2?tfl=Toronto_Blue_Jays-Schedule-Toronto_Blue_Jays:_Schedule:_Schedule-na-x0-Desktop-Landscape

TBH I am just wondering if anyone else is interested. This is just an opening idea. I am open to suggestions or modifications. Fly safe.

Is there a schedule for Toronto yet? Do we know what is going to happen there yet? My son and I are going and inquiring minds would like to know. It doesn’t seem very well organized at this point.

Well. I am still going. Looks like plenty of tickets. E mail me in game if you want to meet up. This is a NON EVE sponsored event. I am just some YAHOO!!!

Agreed

ty (thank you)

I just found this:

Description

For the very first time, CCP will host a formal EVE Online event in Canada as part of the EVE World tour 2019.

CCP will join forces with the EVE North team and dock at the Delta Hotel in Toronto, 22-23 June (please note that there will also be some extra activity happening on Friday 21 June) , located in the vibrant downtown district of Toronto, overlooking the waterfront.

You can book rooms at The Delta at a discounted rate during the days the event is running by using this reservation link:
Book your group rate for EVE North Jun2019 Attendees

This will be a great event co-organized with the EVE North crew, and we hope to see the Canadian EVE community out in force along with US and international travelers of course.

You can expect presentations from CCP developers and EVE players, roundtables with devs and various other activities during the daytime.

EVE NORTH 2019 FULL-EVENT TICKETS INCLUDE:

• Access to the EVE North conference taking place at Delta Hotel, 22-23 June
  • Saturday night party with some free drinks at Lee’s Palace
  • Exclusive EVE North t-shirt and swag
  • EVE Online in-game item
  • more TBA

BATL AXE THROWING - FRIDAY
Join us on Friday, June 21st, from 3:00-5:30pm for an epic Axe Throwing Adventure. We’ve rented out an entire arena and plan to throw sharp objects! What could possibly go wrong?! The fabulous BATL Axe will give us a training session and then the round robin will begin! Will you be crowned the victor of this activity?

PUB CRAWL WITH DEVS - FRIDAY
Join us for a tour of some of the fine establishments on the streets of Toronto in the entertainment district. There are sure to be fun stops along the way, and near the end, shall you dare to test your singing capabilities? The crawl will start from the Delta’s hotel lobby at 7:45pm and tickets include some free drinks.

CN TOWER & REC ROOM - SUNDAY
After all the fun of the weekend is starting to settle we have one last stop for people to see and do before heading back to the deep dark areas of space. Join us on Sunday, June 23rd, at 7pm for CN TOWER and The Rec Room, where we plan to have people see Toronto from a whole new level and if you’re lucky you’ll be able to see Niagara Falls! Once you’re done with the tower we plan to head to The REC Room - a giant arcade, all sorts of games and things to do, have fun with your corpies, mingle and have a drink on us!

PARTY ONLY TICKETS
PLEASE NOTE: Entrance to the party at Lee’s Palace is included in the Full-Event ticket price. But you can also buy a single “Party only” ticket for friends, family and/or significant others that are only interested in attending the Saturday night party. Tickets include entrance to the party and some free drinks.

OFFICIAL HOTEL AND DISCOUNTED RATE
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto will be the official hotel and venue for EVE North 2019. We have secured a special group rate for our attendees. Making reservations is simple, just click this link. You are also welcome to call-in directly and speak with Reservations at 1.844.496.8542. Friendly reminder, cut-off date at group rate is 24 May. Please note that the best rates are available for a limited number of rooms. First come first serve!

USE VERIFIED EMAIL ON PURCHASE
Please submit an email that has been verified with EVE Online Account Management, in order for us to be able to send you the digital items connected to the event in due course.

EVE NORTH BADGE PICK-UP
For check-in and badge pickup, bring your ticket confirmation number and matching photo ID to the EVE North check-in desk at the Delta Hotel. Registration starts on Friday 21 June and will continue throughout each day of the event. CCP will NOT be mailing access passes to attendees.

Please note we run a NON-REFUND policy for the event. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. You can transfer the ticket to another attendee by submitting all necessary info through the Evenbrite online ticket purchase service up to 24 hours before the start of the event.

https://www.therecroom.com/?location=toronto-roundhouse
https://www.cntower.ca/en-ca/home.html

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.