EVEMon 4.0.20 - ESI Edition

Version 4.0.9 has been released, with updated links in the original post. Users of version 4.0.1 or later will receive an automatic update prompt. Users of earlier versions should install over using the EXE file in the release (not the ZIP), but see the warnings in the OP.

This release adds PKCE support, eliminating one of the most painful setup steps and allowing Alpha accounts to use EVEMon fully without developer registration. In addition, Alpha account support has been improved with extra descriptions showing which skills are only trainable on an Omega account. Users who already have client IDs and secrets from previous versions of EVEMon can continue to use them; no re-login should be required in many cases.

Several bugs have also been fixed, thanks again to the community who has reported bugs and contributed fixes.

2 Likes

Is it just me or is the planning tool slightly borked when it comes to chars using attribute boosters?

Since I’ve injected a radiance booster, the planning tool calculates the time for a plan with normalized skillpoints per hour (i.e. 1800 instead of 3600).

Screen:

1 Like

After the latest update, wallet journal information has disappeared on all my characters who are in omega state.

1 Like

hi. nice addition with the Alpha skills, I like this very much. for my Alpha at least…
little problem there, nonetheless: my Omega clone shows as Alpha now, as well, and has now trained orange skill levels. does this work as intended?

Edit: nevermind… apparently the program needed just to update the character for itself… :slight_smile:

1 Like
Error Summary

EVEMon Version: 4.0.9.4875
.NET Runtime Version: 4.0.30319.42000
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.17134.0
Executable Path: “C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.exe” -startMinimized
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘EVEMon.Common.Settings’ threw an exception. —> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at EVEMon.Common.MarketPricer.ItemPricer.get_Providers()
at EVEMon.Common.SettingsObjects.MarketPricerSettings…ctor()
at EVEMon.Common.Settings…cctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at EVEMon.Common.Settings.Initialize()
at EVEMon.Program.d__4.MoveNext()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at EVEMon.Program.Main()
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘EVEMon.Common.Settings’ threw an exception. —> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at EVEMon.Program.d__4.MoveNext()<—

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘EVEMon.Common.Settings’ threw an exception. —> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at EVEMon.Program.d__4.MoveNext()

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Datafile report:
eve-blueprints-en-US.xml.gzip (201KiB - 219eb76e35e9c1df32d2b7f21268582c)
eve-certificates-en-US.xml.gzip (45KiB - 540000f7c111354769a54fa31e57d411)
eve-geography-en-US.xml.gzip (1010KiB - 062c656d9913c91533ec4bca655b4825)
eve-items-en-US.xml.gzip (2450KiB - e38416ecdacb373def52430f21396335)
eve-masteries-en-US.xml.gzip (21KiB - 3668b50996fc40a0c0853fec427b5712)
eve-properties-en-US.xml.gzip (61KiB - b67334c7fde7b2f1cbfacfb7674cd0ce)
eve-reprocessing-en-US.xml.gzip (110KiB - a04bf832a8e9dba50d063f3e9b2cfda4)
eve-skills-en-US.xml.gzip (24KiB - 8ae1b941516ea580cf4724d9ea3b6999)

Diagnostic Log:
0d 0h 00m 00s > Starting up
0d 0h 00m 00s > EveMonClient.Initialize - begin
0d 0h 00m 00s > Program.StartupAsync - done

1 Like

Since i updated to 4.0.9 i get the same error as Bill Andrex in the post above posted.

Error Summary

EVEMon Version: 4.0.9.4875
.NET Runtime Version: 4.0.30319.42000
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.16299.0
Executable Path: “C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.exe” -startMinimized
System.AggregateException: Ett eller flera fel har uppstått. —> System.TypeInitializationException: Typinitieraren för EVEMon.Common.Settings utlöste ett undantag. —> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Det går inte att läsa in en eller flera av de begärda typerna. Hämta egenskapen LoaderExceptions om du vill ha mer information.
vid System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
vid System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
vid EVEMon.Common.MarketPricer.ItemPricer.get_Providers()
vid EVEMon.Common.SettingsObjects.MarketPricerSettings…ctor()
vid EVEMon.Common.Settings…cctor()
— Slut på stackspårning för interna undantag —
vid EVEMon.Common.Settings.Initialize()
vid EVEMon.Program.d__4.MoveNext()
vid System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
vid System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
vid EVEMon.Program.Main()
—> (Internt undantag #0) System.TypeInitializationException: Typinitieraren för EVEMon.Common.Settings utlöste ett undantag. —> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Det går inte att läsa in en eller flera av de begärda typerna. Hämta egenskapen LoaderExceptions om du vill ha mer information.
vid EVEMon.Program.d__4.MoveNext()<—
System.TypeInitializationException: Typinitieraren för EVEMon.Common.Settings utlöste ett undantag. —> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Det går inte att läsa in en eller flera av de begärda typerna. Hämta egenskapen LoaderExceptions om du vill ha mer information.
vid EVEMon.Program.d__4.MoveNext()
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Det går inte att läsa in en eller flera av de begärda typerna. Hämta egenskapen LoaderExceptions om du vill ha mer information.

Datafile report:
eve-blueprints-en-US.xml.gzip (201KiB - 219eb76e35e9c1df32d2b7f21268582c)
eve-certificates-en-US.xml.gzip (45KiB - 540000f7c111354769a54fa31e57d411)
eve-geography-en-US.xml.gzip (1010KiB - 062c656d9913c91533ec4bca655b4825)
eve-items-en-US.xml.gzip (2450KiB - e38416ecdacb373def52430f21396335)
eve-masteries-en-US.xml.gzip (21KiB - 3668b50996fc40a0c0853fec427b5712)
eve-properties-en-US.xml.gzip (61KiB - b67334c7fde7b2f1cbfacfb7674cd0ce)
eve-reprocessing-en-US.xml.gzip (110KiB - a04bf832a8e9dba50d063f3e9b2cfda4)
eve-skills-en-US.xml.gzip (24KiB - 8ae1b941516ea580cf4724d9ea3b6999)

Diagnostic Log:
0d 0h 00m 00s > Starting up
0d 0h 00m 00s > EveMonClient.Initialize - begin
0d 0h 00m 00s > Program.StartupAsync - done

Followed by another error when i click the close evemon button.

Error

1 Like

I downloaded the files from GitHub. What do I so with them, there is no setup or exe within the folder. I am lost, can someone tell me where to go from here. I have the 4.09 zip file on my pc.

1 Like

If you got it off the main github page, then you got source code meant to be built with Visual Studio or what have you.

You want binaries/installers from https://github.com/peterhaneve/evemon/releases

It appears that GitHub caching caused some teething issues with this release, so the download link has been updated, which should hopefully flush all caches and clear any updating issues. In addition, a bug with EVEMon’s dependencies causing some installations to crash on startup or when minimized has been fixed.

1 Like

thank you so much, I had a feeling I was in the wrong place

1 Like

At first - Thank You for your great work.

i have only the Problem that i not receive any download

i have try with every of my 15 accounts – Browser open EVE - Login - Character choise - then control of scopes – function all well. But Result in this upon Result.

I hope you can help me to running it.

Thank You

1 Like

I solve the Problem myself:

• I delete the Eve-Mon Application on my Account

• I delete the Networksetting

Now ist running perfect with multiple Accounts.

Tanks again your work and plese change your Documentation thats it NOT Need self to make the ESI Network setup and the dev-Application.

:switzerland:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I constantly give out here is what is wrong ??

EVEMon 4.0.9.4882

API Error:
Error querying the EVE server status. Check EVE server uptime on http://eve-offline.net/
HTTP error: A request to esi.evetech.net failed with status: SendFailure.
EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientServiceException: A request to esi.evetech.net failed with status: SendFailure. —> System.Net.WebException: Базовое соединение закрыто: Непредвиденная ошибка при передаче. —> System.IO.IOException: Не удается прочитать данные из транспортного соединения: Удаленный хост принудительно разорвал существующее подключение. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Удаленный хост принудительно разорвал существующее подключение
в System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
в System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
— Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений —
в System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
в System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
в System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
в System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
в EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.d__8.MoveNext()
— Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение —
в System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
в EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientService.d__11`1.MoveNext()

1 Like

Is there any way, to sort the overview ? Like how i want them to order ?

1 Like

Is there a way to run it portable?

1 Like

EVEMon shows my account status as “Alpha” even though I am “Omega”. Is there any way to fix this or manually override it? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

The application says that it’s 64 bit, but is installing itself in c:\program files (x86)

1 Like

where do we download evemon from nowadays i cant find it

1 Like

The link in the first post that refers to github

1 Like

Dragging the tabs to rearrange them will affect the Overview tab’s sorting accordingly, as will the “Group Characters In Training” setting under the bottom section (Overview) in the Main Window category of Options. As far as I know Overview sorting is dependent on those two things.

Edit: As an example, I sort my tabs so that characters on the same account are next to each other, then have that checkbox enabled, so the overview sorts by which account they are on cleanly for my needs. Now that Peter was kind enough to add it, I also use the Label function for short-hand notation of which account and its’ subscription status, so if things get knocked out of order or if I want it to sort differently for a time, it’s easy to tell still and fix it if needed.

1 Like