Exceeding derone control range on structures

l33t pvp corp who play chicken and drop the owning corp from alliance to look good

1 Like

I wasn’t going to mention names. But declaring war on eve uni gives us more content and more WT traffic the 30 more wars combined . So its still cheaper, and must importantly more fun to decc eve uni then to spend 3 bill on other wars . The structure losses are acceptable. This post was about the drone range

And I guess it’s fun for them as well to blow up structures in a mass of Tristans. :smiley:

But yea, seems like they’ve found an effective way to take down war agressor structures with a mass of low SP newbies.

4 Likes

Does war dec in highsec and then having corps leave to avoid final timers seem like it should be something also, stop crying because you got beaten.

1 Like

its funny how your quick to bark over this, btw when you guys dropped that corp that was 3.3b in loot was clever “use” of the war dec and alliance “system” i guess right

Example of trying to keep your killboard falsely green when you removed the structure about 2minutes before it went bang…

I loved your tears in local and now here it’s priceless…

if you have 100 pilots on you and you are alone, it doesn’t matter they are frigates.

Not alone. But it really don’t matter against 100 pilots. Lets see how they do against RIOT today. Do you think RIOT with its defence fleet should be able to push off 100 tristens?. Lets see

well atleast they can fight, unlike your crew lol, already have more respect for them atm

1 Like

so how much did you pay RIOT, i heard it was juicy LMAO. Picture losing to a newbro group and hiring people…

You are miss informed. We have no gain in hiring RIOT. They probably seen our war with them, and said. That looks like a fun war

its ok

Hello,

Thanks for pointing this out, it’s fixed now :slight_smile:

Best,

Chris

2 Likes

PLs post, will help me to understand why he is moaning about not being able to kill the guys he war decced :rofl:.

We killed plenty. This post was simply to ask if using T1 frigs to snipe from 350k is working as intended. Not worried about the structure. We loose a couple each month. Tax write off

Yup. You can unlock them after the give the command out and lock other things. They will continue the command.

I played around with it some . If the target moves faster then the drone orbit speed . The drones engaged mwd once. The 2nd time they disconnected. So this tactic only works on a stationary target.

A 100 tristians verse 1 guy in a structure = a 100 tristians win. I’m assuming you’re upset you lost to 100 pilots and are now just going around looking to censer people, but drone operating outside of drone control range continuing the command they were doing prior to that point isn’t broken. And this is a good technique to use against structures.

If you all want more tristans for the fight use my link and get a million SP to get those skills faster!

It’s an impressive strategy. Not much defenders can do when they are out numbered 5 to one. It doesn’t matter they are tristians; when the numbers are in eve uni and commonwealth favor that much there’s is very little that can be done.

I agree. In this case yeah. But let’s say a 15 man fleet with no logi., I could solo 15 Battleships with station. But I be helpless against 15 tristens At 350k . I could shoot drones and kill a few tristens , but they could reship and keep 15 on me cheaper then 1 battleship loss. I think we will see more and more of this tactic

so, yes, 100 small x-wings can destroy the death star.
they seem to be well prepared, have numbers, strategy, and are using the game mechanisms.
That’s what is expected from good players in eve
nothing wrong for me.

1 Like