Exxitium: Industrializing Your Future Today! Low-Sec - PVP and Industry

The main recruitment ad for Exxitium can be found here.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• PVPers Are Preferred - We’re looking for the hunter. The lurker in the dark. The frogman. The keyboard warrior. Actively looking to engage our enemies both at home and abroad, the players we’re looking for look to impact the game in the most direct-way possible: by putting green on our killboard while splashing red on our aforementioned enemies! This player may be interested in PVE or Industry, as a means to an end to fund his bloodthirsty need. This player is a teamplayer: making sure that he brings the right ship for the job no matter if its gatecamping or an offensive timer. But always always always, this player, if given the chance, will hop into his T3 Tengu, at just the sniff of a neut in system, in order to put yet another mark on his hull.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Kholarian). And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Corporations who do not meet our standards or requisites may be able to join Exxitium via merger with an existing affiliated corporation on a case-by-case basis.

Here are the new corporation requisites:

• Low-Sec Industry-PVP Focused. Our enemies are numerous. Our allies are as numerous as well. But that doesn’t mean we must rely on them to defend us. We’re looking to build up a dedicated security wing to supplement our operations. This security wing would specialize in PVP and would be willing to field defensive fleets in and around Exxitium territory.

• Has At Least Five Active Bodies, NOT ALTS. And Is Willing To Grow. As we are looking to grow the number of players in the alliance, not just accounts, the corporation should have at least five humans/dwarves/persons who speak and breathe in it. Not saying that having alts in a corporation is a bad thing, but we are looking for more active bodies to put on grid.

• Can Function Independently Without Alliance Oversight. Basically, CEOs should have the ability to run their own show. Alliance leadership is not willing to babysit a corporation. Period.

• Is Able To Put It All Together When It Counts. When Alliance calls for an op, the corporation in question can quickly and efficiently disseminate the necessary information to its members, coordinate form-up, and deploy in an efficient and effective manner.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All corporations, regardless of if they meet the above requirement or not, will be subject to a 24 to 72 hour probationary period in order for us to observe and confirm that said corporation does indeed meet all of our requirements and standards. We will void this probationary period on a case-by-case basis.

If life happens, we understand. We won’t penalize you for it. Because we understand that there is a life beyond EVE… hopefully. For some of you, I know it’s a hopeless case, but I can try.

For more information, please feel free to contact these fine people right here:

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:

• We use Discord to plan ops
  • We use TeamSpeak for op-comms
  • We are a mainly US East TZ alliance HOWEVER
  • We do count corporations whom operate in the EU TZ and US West TZ among our number

In the event that you still can’t find something that you’re looking for, I encourage you to reach out to me (Arima Yuki) in-game via EVE mail because chances are, we probably have what you’re looking for, I just forgot to list it in the ad.

1 Like

[EXTM] MEMBER CORPORATION PROFILES [EXTM]

BI%20Logo “Bishop Industries isn’t just a corporation, it’s a family.” - Tony Guy, CEO

Bishop Industries is relatively new to the Alliance. They’re a casual group of players who self-describe themselves as “Indie junkies with terroristic tendencies.” They’ve been everywhere from Null to Low to High. Extremely new-player friendly, with experts on almost every aspect of the game counted among their ranks. If you want competent leadership, BISHP is where you’ll find it. And remember, when you join BISHP, you join more than a corporation, you join a family. And that is something you’ll need to experience first-hand to understand exactly what we mean by that.

For more information, please contact these fine people below:

In-game mail is preferred.

1 Like

[EXTM] VIP SPOTLIGHT [EXTM]

Official Profile Quote

“Decent PVPer, useless at Indy” - Stephx Yaken, member of Bishop Industries

Official Member Summary

Extronmados (Extron) is an up and coming officer from Bishop Industries [BISHP] . Having joined in mid-Spring of 2018, Extron first joined BISHP at the behest of its CEO, Tony Guy. With a not-to-shabby all-time KDR of almost 5 kills to 1, Extron has quickly proven to be a threat Exxitium’s enemies, and a vigilant protector of those whom call Exxitium home. “Extron’s impact on the alliance is being felt,” said Kholarian Corpulon, CEO of Los Perros Locos, “And he is quickly proving to be a valuable member of our team.”

There are bigger things in store for Extron. And as his killmarks continue to go up, so will Extron’s reputation within both BISHP, and EXTM.

Like what you’re reading? Want to join our team? Feel free to speak to me in-game about all the opportunities that EXTM has in store for you! Your friends! Or your corporation!

[EXTM] Last Week Highlight [EXTM]

Exxitium’s undergoing a major reorg of our alliance leadership structure! We’ve brought on new corporations within the last few weeks! Our numbers continue to grow steadily! No small thanks in part to our amazing members, and even more amazing core leadership team!

As Exxitium’s Recruitment Director, I’d like to give a big shoutout to Dario Kaelenter, the CEO of ACME Hardware. Dario is consistently out and about doing things in Exxitium’s space, tinkering away like the dwarf blacksmith that he is. If it’s not him, then it’s his partner in crime, Llorona, the CEO of Lost Squadron. Both have been instrumental in the establishment of Exxitium, and we are proud to count them among our numbers.

Want to learn more about our members? Want to join our team? Please feel free to join our Discord here: Official Exxitium Discord.

Come! Let’s have a chat. And see if Exxitium is right for you!

That’s it for last week’s update!

2 Likes

You guys have a voice chat??

We do. Come to our Discord and we can talk.

We’re all hard at work like the good tall-short dwarvish spacesmiths that we are! If you’d like to join our team, feel free to come chat with us here: Official Exxitium Discord .

As we say in Bishop, fly safe! And fly with honor!

We’re all hard at work like the good tall-short dwarvish spacesmiths that we are! If you’d like to join our team, feel free to come chat with us here: Official Exxitium Discord .

[EXTM] MEMBER CORPORATION PROFILES [EXTM]

JOMSV%20Logo “Slow and steady wins the race.” - Shogun Tokugawa Iyeyasu , CEO

Jomsvikingr Merkantila och Logistik AS, or simply JOMSV, is a small German corporation that has been part of the Exxitium family since almost the beginning. A small corporation created by friends for themselves, each member of this tiny industrial corporation is a veteran in their own right. Slow, steady, and careful, Shogun Tokugawa Iyeyasu takes each step very carefully.

“It is our first alliance. I was approached by one your alliance CEOs and was extended an invitation. He apparently saw something in us that was worth it,” says the Shogun.

JOMSV, although small in comparison to Exxitium’s more plentiful corporations, has still managed to make its mark on the Alliance. Everyone’s a happy lad when the Shogun and his crew shows up.

“Another man on the field is another opportunity to create meaningful content for both himself and for the alliance as a whole,” remarks Kato, Two Last Bullets’ newest member, “for a new guy like me, I want to surround myself with as many veterans as I can. So that I can learn to enjoy the game more.”

On the topic of recruitment, Shogun was a bit cryptic, but considering his steady nature, one can understand the position.

“That’s another discussion topic we’ve tabled. We’re not sure yet. We’d like to get a firmer grip on what we can do in and with the Alliance/Coalition before we cross that bridge,” says the Shogun.

That’s it for this week’s corporation highlight! Like what you’re reading? Want to see if Exxitium is right for you? Join our Official Exxitium Discord Server and ask to speak with Arima Yuki (Bishop Industries), the Manager for the Alliance Office of Recruitment. Or you can send an in-game mail to him or to these two nice people linked here:

2 Likes

[EXTM] Last Week Highlight [EXTM]

Exxitium has seen a jump in membership count, with a new pilot joining almost bi-daily. As the alliance grows, so does the organization. Since the last update, the Alliance has undergone a shift in org.

Crusher Ernaga, BISHP’s current CEO, has since been promoted to #2 within the Alliance. The office of recruitment has been formalized with key personnel being recognized as needed.

Most of all however, with the new changes brought about by the last update, productivity has skyrocketed as the need to fulfill orders and maintain security within Exxitium space has increased.

Most of all however, I’d like to recognize one of the guys who help to make Exxitium happen the way it’s supposed to. [OLTIO] Sobeit and his crew at Leaping Turtle Investments do a remarkable job at doing one of the most mundane of tasks: logistics. Without Sobeit and his crew functioning at the capacity that they do, I sometimes wonder where Exxitium would be.

Thank you LTI for all the good work that you do.

And that’s all for last week’s update.

Want to learn more about our members? Want to join our team? Please feel free to join our Discord here: Official Exxitium Discord.

Come! Let’s have a chat. And see if Exxitium is right for you!

That’s it for last week’s update!

2 Likes

I would like to Commend and give Special Recognition to the CEO of Leaping Turtles, Commander Sobeit, and to his crew at Leaping Turtles Investments. They truly are a remarkable Organization with a dedication to Duty that not only brings credit to this Alliance Corporation, but also to themselves. Logistics Support is such an important job in any organization and it is the most thankless job as well… We, the Leaders of the Exxitium Alliance, sends Sobeit and his crew a heart felt Thank You for your Corporation’s Service and the Honor you bring to the Alliance. We Salute you.

We Fly with Honor… We Fly for Each Other…

1 Like

Tall-Short Dwarfs hard at work over here!

[EXTM] Official Announcement [EXTM]

As of this announcement, all corporations looking to join Exxitium will be faced with a probationary period of twenty-four to seventy-two hours per the discretion of the Recruiter. During this probationary period, the corporation will be observed to ensure that it embodies all of the qualities that we, at Exxitium, expect of all of our members.

Only after this probationary period is over will the corporation be allowed to discuss further onboarding steps should the Recruiter in question deem the corporation be up to par.

Any and all corporations already in talks with us about onboarding are excluded from this new requirement.

In addition, as a result of this new standard, Exxitium will be looking to bring onboard more recruiters at an alliance level. Look forward to more new faces on the forum from us.

That’s it for now.

As we say in Bishop, fly with honor! And fly safe!

1 Like

As of this announcement, the Alliance Recruitment Office will be shifting its focus just a tad-bit. While we will still continue to recruit and accept corporations and or players whom like to focus on the Industrial side of the game, we will be actively focusing more on those who like to partake in PVP operations, and or like to actively hunt for opportunities to engage neuts on a daily to weekly basis.

That being said, we will be changing this part of our ad:

Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

to this:

PVPers Are Preferred - We’re looking for the hunter. The lurker in the dark. The frogman. The keyboard warrior. Actively looking to engage our enemies both at home and abroad, the players we’re looking for look to impact the game in the most direct-way possible: by putting green on our killboard while splashing red on our aforementioned enemies! This player may be interested in PVE or Industry, as a means to an end to fund his bloodthirsty need. This player is a teamplayer: making sure that he brings the right ship for the job no matter if its gatecamping or an offensive timer. But always always always, this player, if given the chance, will hop into his T3 Tengu, at just the sniff of a neut in system, in order to put yet another mark on his hull.

We have multiple PVP corporations within Exxitium but are looking to grow both their member count and numbers. Questions or concerns may be directed to me on our Official Exxitium Discord.

As we say in Bishop, “Fly safe! And Fly with Honor!”

1 Like

Small update. One of my recruiters is working on an official alliance logo! We should have something by the end of next week!

That’s all for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recruitment at the alliance-level will be suspended until further notice. Corporations associated with EXTM may still recruit individually, corporations may still inquire both on our Discord and in-game about gaining membership, but I will not be actively pursuing new recruits for the Alliance until further notice.

That’s all for now!

Recruitment at the Alliance-level has been resumed. Applications will be processed per the usual.

The Office of Recruitment would like to formally extend a warm welcome to our newest member, Wayland Corp - Domain HQ.

We look forward to you and your members becoming an integral part of our ever-growing family here at Exxitium.

Think your corporation might be a good fit? Are you looking to join something bigger? Something more than just nuking a belt with a small orca fleet? Do you want to impact the local community like no other? Inquire today by joining our Official Exxitium Discord and talking to a recruiter!

We do support Spanish-speaking players! Please inquire for [BELLUM] Egzuki on our Discord Server for more info.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.