Terminus. wants you to terminate your current corporation and join us. We are a collection of veterans and newbros, bumbling around in EVE and enjoying hilarious laughs on Discord. Some of us come from HighSec, some from the unknown of Jspace, while even more have a background in the fringes of NullSec and Lowsec. Proud members of GalMil, but also have our safe haven deep in the region of outlaws. We do seek out and accept newbros and alpha accounts, as we wholeheartedly believe that the key to success and engagement in EVE is the group you fly with. This is where we excel, as Terminus is just a bunch of friends coming from all walks of life, sitting down every day and blowing up some spaceships for the fun of it. So if you are looking for people, friends, space video game nerds to fly with, you are looking for us.
We offer the following services, organized by both our members and our wonderful friends we can call upon:
Faction Warfare - Proud members of GalMil
- Unlimited Frigate/Destroyer PvP. We never shy away from a fight, and we expect you to do the same. If you are new at it we will give you all the help you can possibly need from ships to tactical advice. This is the core of who we are.
- Flipping Systems as we spread the glory of the Gallente Federation.
- Bot Hunting - Yes, sadly, it’s still part of FW, and we ferociously try to exterminate them.
Nullsec - Safe Haven among the stars
- Good ratting space with sought-after escalations and fully upgraded infrastructure.
- Regular Ice and Moon mining, if that’s your jam.
- Quick Response and Defense Fleets. We defend what is ours and expect you to do the same.
- Regular roams into hostile territory in search of booty and exotic dancers.
- Cheap JF service from multiple trade-hubs.
- Fully stocked market for all your murderous needs. Note: You are covered even if you are from the rare breed that considers asteroids their mortal enemy.
Help for fresh Capsuleers
- Free starter packs containing everything from frigates up to battlecruisers, skillbooks, modules, and more. Enjoy the game as a new player, kickstart your New Eden career!
- Training fleets and small to medium scale fleets. We provide scheduled training in all facets of the game, with free ships supplied for you. We expect you to die gloriously, smashing the red button while waving your saber at the closest enemies as your ship will eventually go down.
Things we absolutely require from our members:
- Have a working microphone and the willingness to use it.
- Esprit-de-corps*: We have a Discord server. Use it. EVE can be quite a lonely place, but loneliness breeds boredom. Like many others, this corporation is built on lifting each other, helping achieve goals that would be too difficult or time-consuming for a single person.
- Attitude*: it’s not just a cheesy inspiration poster, please keep a positive attitude, and treat folks with dignity and respect. It can and will make a difference in how you play with others.*
- ESI (new API) lookup. Yes, we will vet new candidates.
- If you are a bittervet, a lot of patience with newbros. A willingness to mentor also doesn’t hurt.
If you are interested or just simply curious, here are a few things to ask yourself:
- Do I play in EU/USTZ?
- Will I fight for my own territory, resources, and fun?
- Do I want to be in a group that’s pretty sociable?
- Ready to endure the hardships and enjoy the opportunities and social interaction that come from joining a small group that’s asserting itself?
If your answer is yes and you’re looking for more than a couple of usernames on corp chat we’re the place. We are always ready to provide more information or simply chat. Our recruiting channel Terminus. Recruiting is always open, as is our Discord ( * https://discord.gg/r2um5UAjmQ) If there is nobody online at recruiting or you simply prefer evemail, send all your questions to DaClanger and Lucius Furius, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. A quick Discord interview will follow all inquiries.
Hopefully, we see you soon, and we wish you the best of luck.