February 2018 Release - Known Issues Reporting

Thanks for reply’s guys , good to know it’s not just me or that my MB sound might be going out lol

@CCP_Lebowski Who removed the tax column in the Industry window’s Facilities tab?

That’s how it looked on Monday.

This is how it looks now:

3 Likes

And the countdown in the duel invitation window was not moved back to it’s old position either. IT is not only harder to see in the top right corner, it also distracts from reading the text because your eye constantly jumps away upwards from the text instead of to the left where the next line of text starts. Who came up with this stupidity?

I had similar concerns when it first happened to me, worrying about MB sound, but all ok in device manager etc, so I thought my speakers were packing up, which would have made me sad…

People who don’t use the functionality they “design”, so have no or little understanding of the workflow/usage.

2 Likes

Turn down “atmosphere” slider to “0” at Advanced Audio Settings and it should be ok now.

Thanks for that, I appreciate it. However, I won’t be using this workaround (except if/when absolutely critical to not lose sound, such as in a high-risk situation where alarms are important), as it would also make me sad, heheheh… It’s very occasional, so I’ll wait for them to fix it, which surely they’ll do? After all, one shouldn’t have to disable/break something in order to make it work…

1 Like

Thanks, will try … it’s really annoying, this fix should be your prio 1 CCP!

this is only temporary fix found by community until devs don’t solve this.

I even don’t know what type of sounds it’s muting but not affecting my gameplay experience.

all the sounds around your ship, like “solar wind”. Had it removed before, so never got this bug .

1 Like

BTW, didn’t work for me. I keep sounds off for now :frowning:

Why can people create contracts with Proteus Spirit SKIN (Permanent) when this skin does not exist?

Because they can get that item form event sites?

If that was the case, right clicking that item had the Find in Contracts option, which it does not.

I went into audio settings and lowered atmosphere all the way and the pop sound is gone!

I’m not seeing the new citadel icon states (colors) in overview anymore.

it IS the case.

I’ve been having sound problem too; popping and cracking. Thought it was headset playing up at first but it was only happening in EVE. ̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶c̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

Ignore above (crossed out) …It just came back when I undocked an alt. Click/pop and then no sound for that window. Docked alt and sound came back - weird! :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Proteus Spirit SKIN (Permanent) is not a SKIN license.

Still not working.

–Removed.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I switched it back on because I love this feature.

While I have to admit, this event gave me a reason to try out a Rattlesnake build I’m actually having a lot of fun with…

• Client sound completely cuts out often at random moments, comes back after a minute or two eventually
  • Site rats have exceedingly long invulnerability timers (the 10 seconds people have stated is pretty accurate) after warping around the site. They don’t seem to be able to lock me up until vulnerable, but still, it’s annoying and encourages spam-clicking, not to mention is made worse by the fact that half the rats will land on spawning, then warp to 450Km, then back again. First wave and boss BC/BB don’t have this issue at least since they merely spawn on the field rather than warp in
  • Agency is still complete garbage (too much shiny, not enough function), tanks fps pretty hard on open, and still doesn’t show a complete data in the list of items shown to be reliable in any way. If I’m being honest, it’s pretty looking poop, but still just poop.
5 Likes