February 2018 Release - Known Issues Reporting

The Gallente Shuttle Spirit SKiN (Permanent), on the other hand, is listed among the shuttle skins and those using that material. But while it is being sold and auctioned via contracts, it seems to be missing from the market as far as I can tell.

Heads up everyone, the sound is fixed on SiSi.

4 Likes

I’d done more than 100 sites (and thus killed 100 bosses without any of them warping off) before I saw this behavior… I think there’s a timer on how long the boss will hang around.

I discovered this by accident because I was at a point yesterday where 2 of my 3 toons were at the same Agency points total and the 3rd toon was a bit behind, so I wanted to farm some frig/cruiser kills on that one for a bit and even them up (blast my OCD).

So I killed the respawning frigs/cruisers for awhile and just followed the boss BC around a bit. He got bored of not getting shot and warped off/killed the site.

So, you just gotta kill the boss faster. If you can’t keep up with the boss because of webs, then switch to long-range turrets if you’ve been using short-range turrets… or else switch to missiles/drones where it won’t matter as much. I’m using Tengus with HMLs.

*OTA. And yeah, it reminded me of them warpin’ Eysturs as well the first time I saw the angel rats warp off post-boss kill. :wink:

It’d be nice if they were higher than 3%, 5%, and 7%, but my incursion community’s Vindi pilots are pretty happy about the 7%, at least, and are replacing their 6% cap capacity implants with it at a rapid pace.

See, when boosts came on-grid, CCP also nerfed most (all?) the boost strengths across the board, so Vindis using True Sansha/Dark Blood webs with skirmish boosts on lost quite a bit of range on their webs. This implant gives most of that range back. From 19.8km back up to 21.4km or so?

Sounds like a small change, even with a faction web and skirmish boosts, but there are lots of Romis who will orbit in the 20-22km range, so this helps more of them to be webbed as they orbit the fleet at the beacon.

By all means, please 10%/15%/17%, tho. Or hell, even 5%/10%/15% or something, that’d be nice.

1 Like

Before industry was added to Structure, there was only one tax for industry in a facility, and therefore we could display the tax column. However, now you can have different tax rates for the different activities, and therefore it’s difficult to display just 1 number for it.
This did not change in the February release, but I suspect before that patch you had one of the Activities selected (in that case the tax is displayed) but now you don’t.
I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Makes some sense. Thank you for that hint.

Most structures that I have seen use the same tax on all services. Hence, the column could display that tax and something like “various taxes” if different taxes are used. With the taxes only visible in the mouse over tool tips, comparing them between structures is not very convenient. And switching service filters just for that is also not convenient with the rather long loading times of the industry window.

2 Likes

There’s a problem with the design of the new Standup warp scram script. It can be loaded by anyone with gunner access but can ONLY be unloaded by someone with manager roles. This means you can’t revert from scram range to disruptor range without a manager around.

UPDATE: Tried it with Standup ECM scripts. They can be unloaded with gunner access so this looks like a bug with the new scram modules

1 Like

The Citadel icon states is a very poor design and in no way looks like the description in the dev blog, Just a dark circle with “Vulnerable” or “Vulnerable (Low Power)” I hope they relook at it as it is very bad!

There is an option in overview settings. The new settings caused some people problems so it got added as an option not an always on.

Why can I type more than 50 chars in a Courier contract’s description field when it only allows for 50 characters max?

Why does the Agency window hide an escalation in the suggested menu when I enter the system the escalation is in but keeps showing another escalation that is 9 jumps away? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.