February 2018 Release - Known Issues Reporting

Open the ESC menu > General Settings, in the 2nd column you’ll find “Merge Items and ships into Station Panel” and if you check that the tab should appear (not sure why that would have changed for you though)

I’m not sure about the boss “suddenly warping off along with his frigate buddies and the site respawning” but I do know that at least for the sites I’ve done. If you kill the boss the site is finished and the x amount of little frigates that are on you warp off. Much like that of our sansha friends during Vanguard incursions during the end of an NMC site, where right before you blow up the mining structure the ‘‘Eystur’s’’ Warp away and you then get paid for completing the incursion site.

When this happened, had you warped out of the site at any point? That appears to trigger a timer on the spawn and can cause the “boss” to warp out and kill the site. Happened to me once yesterday and others have mentioned this as well.

Has not happened to me on any site I have not warped out of and back to.

Its not just you, it happens to me as well, just a bit hard to see if you are not looking for it.

2 Likes

what happened to the Icons for structures, they just added the arrows and stuff saying if you can dock or not, and now that is gone?

From the patch notes today:
“Overview: The “Apply to ships and drones only” option now correctly removes the standings icon and background color from Upwell Structures. Note that hovering over a structures icon in the overview still provides a tooltip that lists your docking access)”

We do have a small change to it coming soonish, where we make it on by default for structures, but until then you can uncheck that checkbox in the Overview settings > Appearance.

1 Like

So i bought the Eros Stasis Webifier, MR-807 Implant from market,

https://imgur.com/a/oiTPK yes this one, I plugged it in Thinking id get a massive range Bonus from my Federation Navy Stasis Webifier, but instead it’s staying at 14km max range which is Default for the Fed Navy Web, So in the description of the Web Implants you should remove,

A neural interface upgrade that increases the maximum range of Stasis Webifiers by 7%.

Cause it clearly doesn’t work

Did you, like, unlock and like check the range of mod in show info?

Cuz like, try that

UNDOCK

I like actually did like check it out like before i like bought it

Undock

Can someone fix the launcher so that it downloads updates automatically so that I don’t have to use Refresh option or have to close the launcher every patch to update the client? This worked in the past, but is broken for a couple of months now.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, it does work, but the tooltips just have very bad rounding (or no rounding).
14km + 7% = 14.98 and the tooltips just chops off the .98
If you check the Info window for the fitted module, you’ll see it is in fact 14.98

Did you bother to check how little 7% will actually add to the range?

Right now the 7% implant is a very expensive waste of an implant slot.

Vigil [role bonus 50% to web range] - Dread Guristas Web = 19K (without implant)
Plus 7% from implant = 20.33

CCP karkur
14km + 7% = 14.98 and the tooltips just chops off the .98

And due to how the game mechanic works, you still need to be within 14K to activate the web (tried it with my dread web on an unbonused hull). Part of a km is not taken into consideration for activation purposes, so unless you are using these implants in combination with a ship bonused for web range, don’t expect to get a bonus from the implant.

These implants should be MR-803 = 10%, MR-805 = 15%, MR-807 = 17%
[on the Vigil above, a 17% bonus adds 3km (22km without heat) to the range of the Dread Guristas Web]

For close to 300 mil isk the MR-807 should add more than 1km to a ship with a 50% web bonus.

The Sound Clicking , Banging, and popping bug , is ridiculous, I run 3 clients, and i can no longer have coms on off any sort or the amp higher than 12% due to this bug slowly destroying my expensive speakers, yet nothing has been done yet WHY?. (Do i have to stop playing eve with sound like so many of my fellow pilots do at this time) its even more dangerous than that when im in low shield or armour, or hull , the sound usually just turns that sound effect off completely, so my ship dies with no audible warning. The game is to bugged to play atm as far as im concerned. Very poor show CCP, very poor. Im just glad you are not charging us per month to allow your code to destroy hundreds of pounds of hardware, oh what you are ! . Well what can i say ?

4 Likes

then the name should be changed to MR-810, MR-815, MR-817 .
MR=effect of implant
8=slot of the implant
03=strength of the implant.

1 Like

Indeed they should but I was more interested in getting the idea of making the implants useful rather than how the naming protocol is implemented.

As they are now the MR-803 and MR-805 add nothing to the range of a web, even on a bonused hull due to the mechanic not recognizing part of a km.
The 805 adds .95 of a km to the range of a Dread Guristas web on a Vigil fleet issue (for 19.95km without heat), which when it comes to activating the web is rounded to 19km, the range without the implant (or in simple terms, NO BONUS).

1 Like

For me it is pulseaudio on a Creative Labs Sound Core 3D (a 200$ US sound processor card) on my Gigabyte Gaming-7 board.
It’s the same thing and my poor speakers are suffering from the very low frequency tone.

I just had my game sounds completely cut out on me, only fix was to session change and everything was back to normal, has this happened to anyone else?

1 Like

Yes…

1 Like

yes, me too

1 Like