February 2018 Release - Known Issues Reporting

In the last 4 Gala sites I’ve done, as I’m killing the boss npc, as I get them into hull they will suddenly warp off, along with his buddies and the site will despawn. Is this intended? Do I have to just do more dps or am I now supposed to fit a point and try stay within range with the 8 frigate webs?

I did a launch with the logger activated and submitted a bug report with the events as they happened logged.

what does “Reserved for Listing” mean ? with regard to “•When warping from next to structures or while cloaked users may notice the audio pop” - my audio keeps disappearing since the Feb release and it makes for a poor game experience.

1 Like

CCP Goliath, I haven’t been able to log in since the update. Please help! I just did a complete reinstall and the issue is still not resolving.

Rumor is that if you take down the patrol a few times the fob will leave. The patrol is five frigates that bounce around player structures and belts. We’ve taken a few patrols down but never a few in the same system.

Despite yesterday’s patch notes, at least one Spirit SKIN (Proteus) is still not working.

they absolutely do warp disrupt

After todays update (15.02.18) citadels stopped showing as marked ‘allowed\disallowed docking’. They just changed back to old icons that used to be. It happened to just certain amount of players, not for all. Clearing cache and verifying it didn’t help.

From the patch notees:
Overview: The “Apply to ships and drones only” option now correctly removes the standings icon and background color from Upwell Structures. Note that hovering over a structures icon in the overview still provides a tooltip that lists your docking access)

So you can add the icons back by opening the Overview Settings > Appearance and uncheck the “Apply to ships and drones only”. That option is checked by default, and we are investigating if we can split the option up a bit.

1 Like

Chat bubble still present

2 Likes

the rats take 10s to be targetable, while they started moving.

This is very annoying. when I land in a forsaken perimeter in a wh, the turrets take 1s to blap my venture.

There is a big issue with inconsistency in Eve.

• If they can cap us out, we should cap them out.
  • if they can damp us out, we should damp them out.
  • if they can warp in a pocket, we should warp in that pocket too.
  • if they are safe from harm up to 10 s after warpin, we should have the same.

It’s a very bad design to make things work differently in pve and pvp.

3 Likes

We do have.

No we dont.

I have, maybe not full 10s, but 5-7s. It’s the same effect that makes you invul when undocking from a station, just don’t touch anything.

yes , this I know.

But the rats have 10s invul when then approach you. A frigate can warp in @20, approach you with propmod and you can only start locking it @10.

I counted the seconds between the moment the frig started moving and the moment my UI was not saying “invulnerable” : it was around 10s.

I want a 10s invul after warpin, so I can align to a safe and warp to safety fast.

2 Likes

It’s because the “player-like AI” doesn’t adhere to the rules and mechanics that players have to. I went on a tirade about it for other reasons, but I’ve given up now - it’s not going to change.

1 Like

Then do it the other way : request players to adhere to NPC rules :smiley:

Reminder: still not fixed: switching ammo types spams the cargo hold with separate stacks from each weapon.

3 Likes

I am seeing an odd graphical glitch with my drone window that is nested with some other windows while I am in space.

It is essentially a tab in a window that also contains tabs for “People and Places” and my probe scanner. When I launch my drones, the drone tab actually disappears for a second while the drones are launching then reappears. I am also seeing some significant lag in the listings for the drones moving from space back into my bay in this window after I recall them from space.

This appears to be a redraw issue with the window as the drones are moving into and out of local space.

Not sure if anybody else is seeing this or if I’m just special :slight_smile:

Here are a couple things that I’ve just recently noticed. Not sure if they are previously known issues or they are due to the most recent patch

• MTU got stuck in activation mode and was not retrievable nor was it’s cargo accessable.
    (This specific MTU was dropped in a Gala site and honestly seemed more like a lag spike issue because I fixed the issue with a quick relog)

• The right side window while docked… There are usually 4 tabs just about mid-way down named ["Agents’ | ‘Guests’ | ‘Hangars’ | ‘Offices’.] For some reason the Hangar tab is completely gone and from what I read it was not mentioned.

• SKIN name change?? (Someone has to help me out with this one, because I only remember the jist of what the name might be.) So I had a (here comes the butcher job on this skin name…) something along the lines of a “Brutix YC119…something like that”? skin that has ever since the new patch been changed to the Brutix Spirit SKIN. And I wouldn’t really care if it didn’t change the way it originally looked but If you remember the YC11…something skins were pretty cool really dark gleaming red.

Anyway haven’t seen much else other then that. I’lll keep my eyes peeled though THanks