February 2018 Release - Known Issues Reporting

freakin’ cheating NPCs… shouldn’t be able to warp in the site either, then. :wink:

Exactly.

1 Like

Federation Navy Comet Spirit SKIN (Permanent) is not a SKIN license.

I think someone might have flummoxed on the navy/faction skins.

Fixed.

I am stuck on a black screen on log-in. I get to the point where processing bulk data finishes, but I can’t get my character selection screen to load after the bar goes away. Just a black screen with a little circle spinning on the bottom left corner.

Issue iD: EBR-144158

That means that something is downloading in the background and you have to be patient.

Scanning broken. Fix your ****

Pardon my language. More than a little annoyed by CCP’s down hill slide.

1 Like

I am having the sound problem as well.

From what I can tell, any time the site is encompassed by all 8 of my probes it vanishes. I can get it as high as 75% as long as I keep it out of the center (all 8) field of my pattern but as soon as I place the site within that pattern it goes back to 0%.

Here confirms it. I have it down to the intersection of just 2 0.5 au Probe spheres and it scans at 67% https://i.imgur.com/CpSCthD.jpg

Then I add a 3rd sphere to further refine it WITHOUT moving the 1st 2 spheres and it goes to 0% https://i.imgur.com/IVlGD1x.jpg

If anything it should go to 100% and instead it goes to 0%

Ok not sure why this is happening but please fix it.
Structure sorting in overview - Is now Fuked.

Sort by icon, used to show structure type by distance.
IE; Astra 2.4 Au - Astra 3.5 Au - Fortizar 2.3 Au - Athanor 10.4 Au - Athanor 12.6 Au - Etc.

Now - they are all mixed up together, there is Athanors ranging from 2.4 Au to 37 Au, then an Astra followed by Fortizar and another few Astra’s - Then more Athanors. Range is not part of the sorting (as it used to be), type is not part of the sorting (as it used to be).
It seems to be sorting by colour (standings) + corp - Green at the top followed by blue regardless of distance or structure type.

How about we make the overview settings a standard thing across the board - I can select whether I want to see if someone has bad standings or is at war with my alliance or is in my fleet but I can’t select whether Structures are colour coded and sorted in my overview contrary to how I want to sort them.

If just adding a check box for the option to colour code structures is too hard maybe you could add an option to the overview to sort by, Type + Distance. This could well be seen as a QOL addition and possibly welcomed by many.

CCP has created the need for structure spam, making it user friendly would be really nice.

Seriously can the overview be fixed so that structures don’t show up as pilots… This is totally fukin stupid.

1 Like

Since the patch yesterday, I have strange crackling/popping noises while jumping thru a gate and/or warping to something.

Proteus Spirit SKIN (Permanent) is not a SKIN license.

–Removed.

Did I miss something in the patch but my Orcas just got ambushed in a hi sec belt by a lot of blood raiders, I was scrammed, webbed, neuted, all my drones we targeted and killed pretty much as soon as I launched them!
don’t know where they came form or what triggered them, is this a new feature??

There is a Forward Operations Base, FOB for short, in that system. They will patrol the belts and attack players until the FOB is destroyed. It takes a fleet of ~10 to kill the FOB and they are not sure to survive. Mine in an adjacent system and check the agency map for Pirate Bases nearby.

1 Like

ok thanks, so check to see of there is one in system before I start mining, cheers, I didn’t know they roamed around the system attacking any one, they are pretty tough too.

Yep, it’s a newer mechanic with the FOB’s as they tweak and tinker with them. Annoying to be attacked but at least they do not scramble you. That would cause far too many problems with them being incursion-level NPC’s.

If you were warp disrupted and neut’d then you did not just happen along a wandering patrol (usually 5 frigates) as those do not warp disrupt you (they do have a lot of dps though).

It sounds like you encountered a response fleet, so either you, your drones or someone else in the belt shot at a Blood Raider miner (venture, retriever, skiff) or maybe one of their haulers (bestower or impel). Engaging one of those triggers the response fleets.

3 Likes

I missed the scrambled bit. Yes, that comes with the response fleets and FOB fleets. I’d stay out of the system if I were just mining. On the other hand, it might mean later on that barges will be beefed up since the fleets do really heavy DPS.

I was definitely scrammed, when I launched my drones all the dps switched to them but they never dropped the web or scram, I only had miners out originally and didn’t see anyone else on grid to promt the response, they warped in scrammed me, killed the miner drones and then started on me! frigs and cruisers.

Yeah, for 2 hours? Multiple log-in attempts?

No man, that’s weird. Did you try and un-install EVE and installing it after rebooting windo$$e?