[Federation Day YC122] Federation Day Pageant

I wish to nominate myself for the title of Mr. Federation.

I began my career much as many in the Gallente Federation do: as a miner and mission-runner. I built a strong backbone of industry, helping others to sharpen their skills and leading mining operations across Gallente space as my travels and interests took me all over the galaxy. I still consider mining to be a loved passion of mine.

I fought and survived the Battle of Caldari Prime on March 22, YC 115 (2013), and have honored the day ever since with Missing Man Formation ceremonies and the construction of the Luminaire Battle of Caldari Prime Memorial Citadel through the Live Events community.

Since YC 115, I fought on the front lines against Sansha incursions, hunting the roving fleets wherever Kuvakei’s men decided to rear their ugly heads. Now, I am shifting to combat Triglavians, as they are a threat to all people’s across New Eden.

Currently, I fight in Esoteria, defending a homeland with TEST Alliance, but I regularly return to high-sec to embrace the people I have come to admire and respect throughout my time as a capsuleer. I also host the smashing Luminaire Snowball Fights every year to rave reviews of citizens and the enigmatic “C C P” alliance alike.

I embody the Gallente values of honor, service to empire, defense of the homeland, and duty everyday that I undock to fly in this great universe of New Eden! No matter where I go, I will always call one place my true home: The Gallente Federation!

Happy Federation Day!

2 Likes

I am proudly Gallentean, but remain a friend to the world and I am honoured to call the Intaki, Jin-Mei, & Mannar my people.

Ours is a heritage of democracy and justice. The Gallente Federation is an identity of freedom and a culture of individual liberty; I will forever call it home. The legacy of the Gallente Federation, and its philosophy of freedom, will endure the test of time as it has before.

As a proud, die-hard Gallentean, I nominate myself - Renley Arathar - for Mr Federation!

1 Like

Добрый день!
Немного смотрю и мне очень все нравится. Не знаю что сказать///

1 Like
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.