Filthy casual looking for a new home (PVP focus)

Hiya forums!

I’m on the lookout for a new corporation with the focus on enjoyment and not efficiency of some daft killboard (The adventure is more enjoyable) Here are some fun facts about me.

The reason for leaving my current corporation is the timezone difference, nothing negative.

-Looking for Small/Med gang activities
-Aiming to specialize in Amarr Cruisers because space jesus
-EU Timezone
-I’m Welsh
-Not looking for a corporation with an alliance that is blue to everyone which sadly is 99% of the game as it stands.
-Played since empyrean age on multiple characters and will gladly tell my story to any recruiter interested :wink:

Feel free to hit me up ingame or leave a discord channel link here so I can hop on and see how I fit.

o/

Hi there

Well we are a uk based Corp, part of LORDE allaince and winter co, we do have blues, but a lot more oranges :wink::wink:

We do all from small roams, to the larger coalition fleets (fights for our space) but we also do pve/ratting/mining.

We’re a good group, RL is more important, but we are active through out all TZ.

In game channel is brittas empire public (like the 90’s tv show)

Our discord is https://discord.gg/tZacyWu join, see what we’re about

:+1:t2:

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill.
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves,

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi there!
I’ve just sent you a mail in game with a number of details for our corp.
our official forum post is on the forum, and i’ll link it below - but I’ve addressed some of your own points in the mail.
hope to hear from you soon!

Hey,

I represent a small PVP focused WH corp, Deep Space Coalition. The only blues we have are that of our corp members, everyone else is fair game. Living in J-space gives a unique opportunity for small gang pvp and awesome isk. We cloaky hunt on the daily for the pure enjoyment of it, not to plush up our KB. Our main doctrine revolves around amarr crusiers so if your looking to specialize into that racial set, we are the place for you. Most of our members operate in EU TZ too. To me, it looks like we have four out of the four things your looking for! Hit us up in our in game channel D-SCO Recruit!

WH experience is not necessary, we can teach anyone willing to learn. However, we scan a lot so good scanning skills will be a huge help.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ovyx

We love Naug fleets, join us

@Residential_Cymraeg
STOP!
This is the fun you are looking for!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.