Find Falcon. :)

Click for bigger view.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Gonna put some space here, to make sure people don’t read the first comment by accident.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Found it. It’s that whitish balloon face near the middle of the screen.

3 Likes

You’re aware you’re an asshole for ruining it for everyone else, right?

2 Likes

What? Just because I found him first? Maybe post that stuff during EU prime time next time so that more people can respond faster? Your fault for choosing such an off-time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, I found him in at least 3 other places as well, which I will not disclose so that you don’t jump out of your skin and other people can have fun searching for the other Falcons. :smiley:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol @ The Wizard of Oz-Scare Crow mingling with DC villains and the other Wizard of Oz party looking concerned.

2 Likes

If there’s multiple falcon’s,I didn’t find a single one. That was fun thank you :slightly_smiling_face: loved these as a kid

2 Likes

You didn’t even find the one that’s actually in there?

Hint: It’s just his face drawn over Waldo.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m blind… followed @Rivr_Luzade hint with the balloon face too. Maybe my wife is right I need to get glasses lol

1 Like

Maybe he’s not actually honest and my response just adds to the ruse. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found something sexy. I’ll look for Falcon later.

6 Likes

I’d have said he was down near the Pink Unicorn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

giggles

2 Likes

Actually that balloon head looking over the wall sorta looks like Falcon.

Think I found him next to the ‘Used Games For Sale’ booth

4 Likes

Ah there he is :smile:

1 Like

20190317_174113
Found him.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :smiley:

lol :+1::+1:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.