Fitting for EoM event

Looked at zkill and there horrible. Anyone have a decent fit for running them? Never tried the site so Im not sure what shiptypes.

You can use more or less any battleship with short range weapons for the most part there all going to come with in like 20km.

I would say use a megathron with blasters and a web or two and an active rep and laugh as the site is over in no time flat. I do not overly recommend using drones as EOM seem to hate drones and half the room seems to instantly change target to kill them. You can do it with drones its just a lot of pulling them in to stop them been destroyed.

[Gila, *Gila]
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Copasetic Compact Shield Boost Amplifier
Pithum C-Type Medium Shield Booster

Upgraded ‘Malkuth’ Rapid Light Missile Launcher
Drone Link Augmentor I

Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier I
Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier I
Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier II

Caldari Navy Vespa x10

Scourge Light Missile x10072
Nanite Repair Paste x41

Thanx, thought it could be done in a sunesis since they and praxis are on the picture. If this is the case im most likely using a rook since ill be in lowsec

Don’t bother, they already nerfed the rewards after one day.

1 Like

T2 fitted Arbitrator didn’t have much trouble, with rapid light missile launcher as sec weapon, swapping two sets of med drones alternatingly. Best damage to do therm and kin, then em, explosive worst. They deal same types. And they warp around a lot complicating targeting. Also have stasis tower and warp disrupt tower in both pockets.

pretty much… I did one site saw the reward had been nerfed by 75% and just lost interest

1 Like

As the only weapon skill I have decently trained is drones, I tried running them in null in a dual rep Ishtar. It works, but they do hate drones, so be prepared to repeatedly pull them in and send them out again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.