Formal Charges Levied

Did you get ganked recently?
Because sounds like you got ganked recently :wink:

Iā€™d first have to acknowledge CODEs relevance before nodding which I wonā€™t because they arenā€™t.

Arenā€™t you talking about them?
Isnā€™t that the very definition of giving relevance? :wink:

Also what was the ā€œpunishmentā€ for CODE.?
Was it Nana? (Lol)

relevant enough for you to comment.

What happens if you take a cheap noob ship and a point on it and scram them? Do they stop running for a time or just keep going right away?

Bots? Awww

That well known scam ipo Halaima whatever seems to limping along just now. 3-4 bill a month is rather embarassing for an organisation that supposedly runs hi-sec.

Btw Iā€™m supposed to be permabanned so I expect this post will be quickly removed and I donā€™t expect I will be posting againā€¦at least not using this account.

And yet you bring back an old dying decrepit topic

Well letā€™s be fairā€¦Eve Online is a dying decrepit game.

Since 2003

Get out

Since the thread is used again: did anyone ever do something with the OPā€™s accusations?

I just read through 80+ posts of nothingness and now Iā€™m excited to know if OPā€™s attempt has resulted into anything of the sorts he deserved.

nope, because no one cares :smiley:

Well it seems you care going by your posts.
But it certainly seems that the ISDs donā€™t care since Iā€™m still posting.
But then again why should they since the incredibly stupid and moronic forums where introduced.
I remember a friend of mine showing me very excitedly a Sinclair matt black watch about 50 years ago.
In order to see the time you had to press a button. Stunning example of technological regression.
So here we have the supposedly ā€˜improvedā€™ forums
Back in the day the ISDs just could skim down the posts see who was posting etc etc.
Are they seriously now expected to learn everybodies thumbnails?
TBH you couldnā€™t make this rubbish upā€¦except somebody did!!
Like I said a dying and decrepit game not helped by the incredible forums format whereby the original posters identities are hidden along with the last posters identity ofc.

And no ingame mail to be able to read also a fail

James said he would change Highsec and he has, permanently and for the better.

For that he has my undying devotion and service.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.