Formal Charges Levied

Wasting my breath suggesting code stand behind their words? Your right about that.

In all fairness, Charley, I wasn’t suggesting that at all. Our ‘words’ are the Code itself. What is says in there, we do.

You’re welcome to your opinion, but you sound a bit tense, perhaps a bit cynical. I would tell you to calm down, but I think it would be a wasted effort on my part!

I believe that any attempt to deflect me from my chosen path in EVE constitutes - on the part of the actor - an utter waste of energy. You will not succeed.

The question then arises; Why are you here? What is it you’re trying to do? It can only be that, for some reason, you believe that expressing your negative opinion of my EVE-work here, in print, affords you some smattering of the attention you so ardently seek.

Very well, Charley. We’ve all noted you; that’s you. Is there anything else you wanted to say?

Nah
Haven’t been subbed or playing for a month
You still are playing and complaining

You, by default, lose :wink:

Ha, you won what? Not EVE. EVE cant be won. But you can have fun in EVE and that is winning, even when you dont shoot people. I play this game wrong from CCP standpoint, and probably yours too, but had enormous amount of fun playing it like I want.

Despite people trying to ruin everything I still have fun doing what i like to do. Had it yesterday. Had it today. Will have it tomorrow. But I suppose you can call it losing, just like you can call white cat a black cat, only it is dumb.

Tell me
Is anyone that doesn’t have the same opinions as you dumb?
You seem to throw that word around a lot for no reason other than you disagree with people.

And yes I won EVE 3 times:

• when I won when I got 99% of the people in the Facebook group thinking I was James (and the ensuing seas of salt when I told them they had been played)
  • when I got that one guy and all of his alts out of here
  • when I left EVE

Doesn’t get any better imo :wink:

1 Like

If you believe anything what James said, you are.

Hello Nana, glad to see you’re still with us and battling it out like a true rhododendron.

The Court of Crime and Punishment (back on topic) exists to evaluate and to subject to due process matters referred to it by sundry players.

If you wish to address the court or any of its officers, please provide a summary of your complaint and the redress you are seeking. The Court’s officers may then take one of the following courses of action:

1 Dismiss the case out of hand.
2 Consider the case, then dismiss it out of hand.
3 Accept the case, confer on its particulars, then dismiss it out of hand.

Please indicate which of the 3 courses of action, above, you wish the Court to pursue.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I believe what I see, not what I read unlike you.

That’s the big difference between you and me :wink:

Said guy in a dark room, wearing black goggles. :joy:

There, fixed that for you, Nana.

1 Like

I’m always a little ambivalent about CODE.'s lack of bot work. I remember way back when, the bot thing was like the platform that got people excited and talking about CODE. as well as all the general ganking fun that surrounds them.

I kinda feel like there’s an opening for another ganking outfit that focuses on bots now since CODE. has sort of mutated into everyone’s favourite thing to hate. Of course I wouldn’t want to see CODE. stop what they’re doing either, their brand of roleplay is interesting and provides content.

Just got here, so Im missing the TLDR of this thread… but we are still dealing with bots just as much as everything else. Just dealing with bots doesn’t evoke the tears that make great blog posts.
Its a lonely life.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a fair comment and I see whaere you’re coming from. It’s just CODE. used to be vocal and noticeable going about that specific task, where as now it “seems” on the ground as if CODE. are all about the sweet freighter loot rather than anything to do with bots.

Noone really wants to hear about how I got this venture fleet with smart bombs. Bots don’t cry.

3 Likes

Oh but they do cry,

Drop a plated disco raven on 4 macks, and pop the pods, the local will explode with broken English tirades of “Hope your anus seals shut and dies of intestinal blockage” or “Hope your sister is ran over by a taxi” etc etc.

Apparently I admitted botting guilt in another thread by saying “I dont care.”

Seems that ganking bots is also a sign of guilt, bizarrely.

Botting guilt is a thing?

Is that like colonial guilt?

3 Likes

I rarely colonise on a first date

3 Likes

Well, of course not. You can’t scope out all the valuables on the first date, it takes a few to case the joint properly; then suddenly invasion, oppression and extraction of goodies…

2 Likes

tl:dr the roleplaying sucks. the explanations sucks… the justifications suck. Next time just type Code sucks and we will all nod and be done. Also the incessant blathering in word play sucks… PITH my man look it up and understand and enjoy the apple as well.