Four Guys Looking for a Home

Myself and three friends are new to EVE and looking for a corp. We a group of older guys (40+) and active between about 7:00 and 9:00 Eastern. We’ve been running across a lot of Mountain and Pacific groups but that’s just too late for us.

1 Like

Hey there man, I have sent you a piece of in-game mail with more information. I look forward from hearing back from you and also answering your questions.

Hey @Trukk78,

Right Click Jump To - RCJT is have EDT Hit me up in discord if you want to talk about getting in with us: rangerwolfy#4987

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

If you are looking for pvp, then we might be a good fit.

Thanks for all the replies, I’m off to work right now but will be reaching out to everyone tonight.

Some more info about us. We are looking for both PVP and PVE, but I think we’d tend towards PVP primarily as teamplay is so much more rewarding and fun. We are very social and have been together since 2000.

The key for us when it comes to a corp (besides being a good bunch of people to hang out with) is the timezone. Come 9:00 pm Eastern (01:00 EVE) we’re done, work comes early in the morning.

@Trukk78 we typically have ops running before, during and after 0100 Eve. If no ops then we are out crabbing or pve etc. I’ll be around tonight if you have ?s just let me know

@Trukk78 you should swing by our discord and have a chat… Our primary function is PvP with a side of whatever. If you looking to fight the good fight you should stop by and ask for Wes or Zipp.

Hey @Trukk78

Would you guys be interested in a smaller group that lives in lowsec?

I think we might be a good for for you all as we’re an RL first corp that is very understanding of limited play time as we’re all working adults but we also crave the competitiveness and comradery of a small group.

We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re also very active in neighboring Syndicate and other lowsec areas as we are always looking for targets. I’m also EST and I’m not alone in being the most active between 7-10PM EST. Since we don’t usually go very far from our home we always have people joining and leaving ops when they need too without drama.

If you guys are interested in living in lowsec and pvping with a fun group of casual vets you should check out our killboard and forum post below. If you’re interested in joining talk to us in our public chat Open Filth or convo Arctanis in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.