-- CLOSED --

Invite sent! Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

Looking to grow the team :star2:

Hello. I’m relatively new to the game and was introduced to incursions shortly after joining my first corp and got bored running those over and over again. I joined some PvP fleets and it was really enjoyable so I wanted to see about joining a null sec group and hopefully give me something more fun. I will send you a message on Discord to talk more about it and thanks in advance!

Hi, Generalette! Looking forward to chatting with you over Discord :slight_smile:

Hey! Sorry I sent you a Discord friend invite because I couldn’t figure out how to send a message otherwise. I’m not the most tech savvy I suppose. I would be glad to talk to you in game when I’m on later if you’d like! I will send you an in game mail if you don’t mind. I just need to know what to do in order to join a new corp.

Welcoming new recruits to Team Panda :slight_smile:

Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

Looking for new players to join our team!

Hello mates.
Happy to apply :slight_smile:

Invite sent! Looking forward to flying with you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I´m a new player and would like to join. IGN is Saralis Rova.

Invitation sent, see you in space soon!

Hi there, interested as well !

Hey Lyon! Invitation sent to you too :slight_smile: Welcome to the team!

Still opening to recruit into Team Panda!

Lucie Serine

Hi, am a new player and would like to join. I think my profile name is my in game name. I am deeply regretting randomizing it right now.

And it’s Arjam Duri Amilupar apparently.

Hello there. Is there a way for not so new player that didnt play regulary (so lm a little newbish), to join your corp? Thank you. In game name Rad Malkull

Wazdat Shazih - Returning - Noob with a bunch of skill points, looking for the knowledge to use them!