From Extraction To Production: Update

And it s why i said :
So they randomly add to R4 moon PI to solve the problem. It will cause more problem and not solve all bottleneck issue.

They only solve the rare case of production of BS in Hs by a little corp who want local production and have no PI skill .

These constant reversals and changes cause any sane person to rant…

Just had a play on SISi and the Skiff is not fit-able to its description. I quote

The exhumer is the second generation of mining vessels created by ORE. Exhumers, like their mining barge cousins, were each created to excel at a specific function, the Skiff’s being durability and self-defense. Advanced shielding and drone control systems make the Skiff the toughest mining ship in the cluster.
Never mind it hasn’t enough CPU to have a variety of different re-fits

And this isn’t the first ,second or third round of skill and ship changes we have had to endure over the years, stop messing up the game for the majority and add more content to increase player numbers.

And sort out that awful 200% Oversize Skill window …Please

yes a hulk mines more great i like it but you cant fit 2 cycles in a hulk if it has t2 strips. That is more clicking more having to watch your hulk because you have to move ore every cycle now too.

they are basically forcing people to solo afk mine and instead group up - orca will be viable as ore moving, boosting ship if you have a few barges with you. Basically group up or buy more accounts to keep the same result as before

2 Likes

it was kind of rescinded in posts… but it looks like SiSi still has a significant nerf… the biggest concern is that the new orca industrial core makes the it very vulnerable to ganks

Because someone has to do it. The ■■■■ has to get mined or the whole system breaks.

Takes an orca almost 30 seconds to align naturally anyway. They should’ve just left the damn thing alone imo.

1 Like

Please stop saying this, it’s not true. Also, we compress water (even more than by pressurizing it) today by storing the oxygen and hydrogen separately. But even if you couldn’t compress water (which you can) it’s a video game. Make the PI Poo smaller or compressible. Because the game is too tedious, make it less tedious please.

With the current trend CCP is going for , yes, nerf all the ships that have a big ORE Hold that uses Mining drones :slight_smile: /s

Long Long time ago, you could find ores in 0.5-0.6 system that had Noxcium , Isogen, high sec moon mining aswell…
CCP: Nay we shall not let the High Sec capsuleer have access to those ressources ! We shall not allow them to mine these precious materials , we shall in fact remove everything valuable from High Sec to force them to move to Null Sec to join the biggest oldest coporation if they wish to build their T1 frigates / destroyer / cruisers / modules…

As an industrialist what is even the point of High Sec , PI was already sh!t compared to other planets , now they going to make it even worst by moving those PI t1 to R4 instead ? They shouldnt have removed those rare ores from High Sec having less of them is one thing , at least it’s present and we can mine them… Straight up removing them leaves us with tritanium , pyerite , mexallon. wow you can make so much with those! 2 choices left for you…
a) stop being a b!tch and venture into low sec to mine it.
b) buy it off of the market so you make even less profit more often a deficit.

Now this change… Yikes it’s Clear CCP doesn’t want you to live in High Sec.

3 Likes

So they’ll have to bring… 2 more catalysts, and spend another 6 million to kill your 350M ISK Hulk? Yeah, that’ll stop 'em.

2 Likes

There’s a third option, but I’ll let you figure it out for yourself.

1 Like

I am so ignorant that I didn’t even realise that it was a job application. That makes me doubly qualified! Iceland here i come! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d say ditch all the changes except for doubling resource density and adding moon goo and gas compression.

8 Likes

Oh, and lose the new resource distribution thing. Go back to resource distribution pre-Triglavian era.

8 Likes

Third option is the best If ccp wants to head towards that direction.

[quote=“Gerard_Amatin, post:1370, topic:337887”]
I have seen many suggestions on how to fix that problem, but fuel is possibly the best. It doesn’t touch the mining yield of an Orca that is boosting his fleet, yet it still reduces the payout for solo Orca mining
[/quote

The reward for the orca pilot will be lower, not higher. Solo mining in an orca was equal to a proc unbuffed, and provided some income to replace the ship, now that will be very unlikely. Just a guess, but I bet Orca pilots will hardly be able to cover the cost of the fuel. Go back to way they buffed the mining drones in the first place - orca pilots were not making income.

it would be nice to see a survey added for any additions or changes. To me that would really show the interest or lack of interest in a given change.

It looks to me as though the fire has gone out of the protesting, both here and on reddit. I know I’m being a sweet summer child when I hope that this will company will listen to its customers; they have a poor track record of that over the last couple of years.

Please maintain the rage folks, or we’ll get whatever bizarre features spawn from their weird fever dreams.

1 Like

A miner wants simply to mine asteroids … To strike it rich!
A miner wants to find a claim … Keep it a sekrit!

One of the first dilemmas with mining is how the material gets into the hangar and another dilemma is to make the most income from it i.e. getting it to Jita if it is really good stuff.

Jita is in Caldari space and butts up against low sec. Is there a fast lane, like a freeway, for capsuleers to get there from each respective race’ empire domain? Jita needs to go, and that won’t hurt my feelings at all. Seems like ccp needs to rethink the space lanes for a better balance, but I digress.

I’m unsure about implementing waste factor in space with supposedly better equipment is being faultier. Mining laser technology in the game should reflect gaining more material - a lot more material, better.
When I think about mining aggregates you had a shovel, filling trucks, hauling to the wash plant, stock piled, and finally distributed where the products were 1x1", gravel, and sand plus a gold recovery partition where many vehicles were loaded with aggregates off to construction sites. so if said plant needed to double production one might assume to use more mining haulers and more shovels, however doubling production is on the back end with the wash plant and so another one needs to be installed with the shovel and trucks and new lanes and safeguards.

I further think that having safer ways to get higher end ores by implementing ways to get them in high sec too, for everyone and equally so in low sec space too and not only that.
Eve asteroid belts that are mined out are completely ugly! I say keep the asteroids looking big and interesting only that they may be devoid of any minerals until the mineralization happens over time and downtime, just keep it pretty ok. As far as the rare minerals, yes a starting miner could mine it out in a venture, however it will take much much longer and won’t make much sense compared to mining veldspar more efficiently and more practical. Maybe an asteroid may contain other trace minerals the longer they’re unmined and who would want to use an industrial to mine such a small deposit where richer spots can be discovered.

I had mined out an entire asteroid belt with my corpmates and we were all using destroyers for all the high slots, with skills and cpu / powergrid modules and a corp member hauling it off. it was fun, and I have mined in a cruiser as well before too. There is a lot of ships to choose from for what you want to use it for so I think that the more capsuleers that get into a mining barge will only get outsmarted and ganked even more so as a trend.

1 Like

Now that CCP has published all the new data and suggestions and has received feedback for all the new data and suggestions, I hope that they will be rewriting their december dev blog about this entire project to incorporate all this feedback that they value so much (according to the first announcement topic). I’m looking forward to truly spectacular new suggestions for this whole project in this dev blog so that people can actually be happy with the new resource and mining system.

REDNES

1 Like

https://secure.eveonline.com/packs/details/?pack=foreman-pack

This pack offers amazing value for players looking to take their industry to the next level.