Ganking and Paying A Gank Fee / Ganking Permit

If by ‘misunderstood’ you mean ‘pretentious, arrogant, and self-absorbed’, then I agree. He can’t post anything without misrepresenting other people and/or what they’ve said.

1 Like

:ok_hand::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face:

Since you clearly copied your idea from the New Orders “Mining Permits”, that are not backed by game mechanics at all, I’d say do it yourself as well, like they do, and coerce them to buy a ganking permit from you. I wish you the best of luck in this endeavour.

1 Like

What if this was a thing and it didnt stop ganking or even reduce it; what would you ask for next?

1 Like

If I could be so bold as to answer for my gud friend Dryson.

AG’s need a isk incentive to AG.

The large freighter companies AG most professionally because they are protecting their business - few would argue Jennifer is not only one of the most effective AG’s, she is a gr8 all round PVPer. She has a vested interest in AGing well just for her company. Why should she help other freighter companies to mitigate losses if she is in business competition with them?

https://media.giphy.com/media/oOmQy8P2dJCTsbyeCv/giphy.gif

1 Like

They don’t

They just fly with webber alts and they fly smartly…

Something even ag (it doesn’t have caps) can’t do since they’re so bad at the game (you included)

Was that supposed to be a reply to me or did you hit the wrong button?

Lol he’s been typing since before you replied

Dis gon be gud

The freighter companies do both - check Jennifer’s KB if you don’t believe me.

Dom, never consider myself an AG but have been happy to help a few years back, when ganking peaked. As you know hisec POCO’s were my focus ( second largest holding only to Tora ), now my focus thru their sale is big toys in low. However, I still care about Hisec and regularly do business in Jita.

Did you get out of hs because you were getting laughed at? :joy:

1 Like

Ah, more pigeon chessboard logic from Dom.:grinning:

You can take the potato out of Code, but not the Codie logic out of the potato. :grinning:
( hope this is not too harsh, mindful of your delicate feelings dear.)

What is it you accomplished against any ganker ever other than getting banned on the forums? :joy:

Come on Dom, a bit more effort into the hapless sledging.

Your blows are like being assaulted with a warm lettuce leaf to the face.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

( to think, I went to all the effort to create a gif earlier )

1 Like

Im going to guess wrong button.

4 minutes?

Why shouldn’t Ganker’s have to a have a permit or pay a fee to gank? Declaring war on another corporation requires ISK so why shouldn’t the gankers?

I don’t see why war decs even exist anymore seeing as how the ganking crews are able warp scramble their target and then gank them.

Why do corporations waste their ISK when their PvP pilots can fly in, scramble the target and then gank them? A lot less ISK would be wasted by corporations such as Marmite, not to mention such corporations being able to surprise their targets 100%, unlike the war dec that gives the targets advanced warning of the impending attack.

To be fair, the list of things you don’t understand about this game is quite long, beginning with the fact that EVE is a PvP game.

9 Likes

The fee is the loss of their ship, without insurance. This fee scales with the EHP of the target.

4 Likes

Because you are too bad to enforce it

9 Likes

Nah the list is quite short, one entry in fact.

Everything.

Lets not forget brucies bonus of not being able to do diddly squat in highsec with the character besides ganking; at least not without purchasing a shitload of tags to repair sec status.

3 Likes