Good morning everyone

Nobody cares about your pathetic demands to make the game even easier because you suck at EVE and can’t win otherwise.

Again rude and inappropriate, remember you have players who enjoy different gamestyles than you, players like me want improved PVE gameplay, same right to request that as people who want improved PvP gameplay. It’s a sandbox, make the sandbox better.

Lots of us care about the farmer trash infestation that needs to be put in its place.

This sounds like borderline bullying/harassment of other players, remember they are entitled to play the game free of such despicable behavior, please change your attitude towards others.

Flag whatever you want, I don’t care. You’re still farmer trash and your ideas are still terrible.

Insults won’t do you any good, I realized that people like you bait others into going down to your level, and then once the thread becomes toxic enough reporting and getting a thread closure. I realize now the best course of action is respond nicely to any attacks and report :slight_smile: