Gorgonite Pleasure Hub Seeks Dank Fraggers for 0.0 REAL PVP

WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE A LOW IQ AND ARE STILL HAPPY ROAMING AROUND NULL IN FRIGATES, ONLY TO GET DROPPED ON BY CAPS

For those with big brain… read on!

OK… low IQ people can come to…

Gorgonite Pleasure Hub seeks to add YOU to our ranks! Gorgonite pleasure hub is a group of like minded drunks that love to dunk unsuspecting and suspecting victims alike, pofiting from whatever shiny bits they may decide to part with. We partake in both PVE and PVP activities (with our group activities focussed around PVP). All pilots are welcome, but pilots with at least 10m SP and Omega status may find their time with us the most enjoyable.

We are a USTZ corp!

And while we’re here, lets talk about the realistic things you can expect from the corp:
» Willingness to go in and fight.
» Fun small fleets in an area riddled with content appropriate for our size and what we’re trying to accompliush.
» A work together mentallity. We are a corp and the success of one, leads to the success of others.

We have the usual TS3/Discord setups for voice comms. No ESI checks required, because honestly, a good spy won’t get caught using these methods, and a good corp/alliance doesn’t require this kind of setup.

What we expect from you:
» Independence. We’ll learn you to make the isks, but we won’t make it for you. In addition, we’re able to provide assistance with C3 WH krabbing (and pvp, Bob willing) to spice things up.
» Ability to get a kill with affordable and sensible fits. We don’t need everyone going broke in the first week.
» Willingness to learn to be cool, calm, and collected during pvp fights. We fight larger entities and everyone must communicate effectively. Wins and losses always end with “gf” in local.
» Drama and baggage free environment.

Bump. Need more space nerds. Explosions likely!

The title of this post makes me cry a bit

I live for the day when people everywhere curse the name of Toast. Thank you for helping make my dream come true.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.