US TZ PVP Pilot looking for something

Not sure what i am looking for, but something new. Game has been burned out and want to see if finding a new something will help.

What i am looking for:

1. US TZ Active, this means 15+ low time us tz

2. Group goals

3. Strong active leadership…yep i do not have time to be CEO, or head of pvp, or anything else other then maybe FCing when i get time.

4. No goons, Period

You can message me on discord Rhaeghar#3272 or reply here

What i am NOT looking for:

1. Elite PVP

2. start up corp, yes i am sure you and your 5 buddies will do great things in eve, good luck

3. Huge pvp brawls… tired of this meta, i prefer a nice 40 on 40 where skill and pilots matter, not a 500 on 500 oh look me we have more caps we get to undock tonight mentality that is killing this game.

And just to get it out their, Yes i am currently a CEO, corp will be closing down shortly as i no longer have the time or energy to be a CEO…I want to login and have FUN again, and unfortunately that means probably no 0.0 or limited.

And their is a chance that some of my current members would join the right corp… make your best sales pitch!!!

GOOO :slight_smile:

Hi Rhaeghar,

We tick your boxes with what you have listed, would you free for a chat? Ive sent a discord request.

Here is our deets:

Hope to hear from you!

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Here can be your first personalized offer vs copy/paste recruiters lol.

We are just reaching that point of leaving startup (13 members and +1 in the app process atm). We are USTZ, Small Gang PvP, Experienced group that knows what it is doing, has goals, and love to give each other a hard time. We play to win, but at the same time we understand that pixel ships are fun and serious business at the same time. We mainly engage in piracy and merc work, but some griefing too.

In house voice chat servers and web server that are hosted in a colo in Philadelphia. We are well funded and member age range is between 25-40s. Majority of us are in our 30s.

We are more a weekend corp than anything else since we all have careers, families, etc. but we do occasionally get some action during the week.

Here is some more info, hope to hear from you:

Hey @Rhaeghar please have you and your mates take a look at [.FRAG] we currently looking for new members [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

Check us out, we could be a good fit, had a guy recently called rhaegar lol not sure if it’s same person

Thanks for all the replies so far. Had some great conversation.

Still keeping my eyes open!!!

Hey Rhaegar, I am the recruiting officer for the Krieg 7th Brigade. We are a small corp making big moves and we need your help. we are accepting all types of pilots from industry to pvp. From bittervets to newbros. We have people that can help you learn and/or reacquaint yourself with Eve. If you are interested in Incursions we got your back. if you are interested in the PvP combat, then join the fight. If you just like mining and researching and running the market, we have room for you here too! We just ask for voice communication and the willingness to be part of a team. We have pilots of old and new alike and indulge in all types of content. Only able to fly Frigates? We can help Will require API with application. Don’t worry, we’re friendly. Voip via Discord will be required.(seriously. i dont care if its broken English, you must be able to understand And be willing to talk) Discord Channel link below.

Operate out of high and low sec
Mic Required
be willing to be part of a team
no sp requiment
no specialization requiment

FREGE is may be a fit for you. drop by the FREGE channel and hang out with us for a while see if its a fit. We do a bit of everything are a RL first corp because it is internet spaceships. but even if you don’t see us as a fit we may know some corps that will be. We check most but not all of your boxes just being honest. but as you well know the key to this game being fun is the people you fly with and having direction.

Best of luck to you

If your tired of the NULL SEC blob fleets that are a daily occurrence then come talk to us. Extreme Agony is a small gang PVP Corporation living in the busy south region of Curse. We are looking for team players and pilots that have PVP experience to join our Corporation. We are active during the US time zones and on weekends. Extreme Agony members are laid back and mature and understand that RL comes first, so if the wife or family have plans, no problem. We engage in small gang warfare roams, bubble camps gate camps and WH dives. No drama, just friends, fleets and kill marks on your ships.

in game recruiting channel: ExtremeAgony

Hello o7,

I’m Apollo North, a recruiter and division director for Interstellar Shipwrights Cooperative. We are looking for new and old players alike, to join us in organized mining ops, production and research, group mission running, planetary interaction and all around enjoyment of the game in Amarr space. I saw your and wanted to message you to see if we may be a good fit for what you’re looking for in the crazy game that is EVE.

A couple of the perks we offer for our members are but not limited to: ship replacement plan; free skillbooks; ore, salvage and planetary materials buyback programs; use of corporation blueprints; low tax for PI planets and missions; and a mature(ish) player base with no drama and across all time zones.

I look forward to hearing back from you and seeing if our paths are meant to converge on our quest towards fun and isk.

Apollo

Hello Rhaeghar,

I looked you up and noticed you have officially not decided as of yet so I thought I would throw my group out there for a ‘Look See’.

Please take a look as we are well established inside WH space…

If you want to hold onto your Corp or decide that you do, come talk to us as we recruit in Corporations as well.

We would love to chat with you…see what you are looking for specifically and maybe deliver some of that.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.