Group of 3 looking at options

Interested in:
WH
PVP
Ratting

Hey! My brother, my best friend, and myself have all started Eve again, or for the first time. We’ve been reading up on trying to do things on our own but are also interested in the possibility of joining an already established corp/alliance. We’d bring 4 Omega accounts with SP levels of 125mil, 65+mil. 16mil, and another that was blitzed into a Loki after getting some core skills. Our knowledge is limited, but we’re eager to learn and open to any/all help. You can respond here or eve mail me in-game. I sometime AFK due to work/RL so catching me for a chat would be last resort. We are US CST players with a playtime usually around 8pm-11pm CST.

Thanks for your time if you stuck around this long!

1 Like

Hey man you and your friends would be a great fit for us! Ill send you an in game message too.

http://discord.sedition.space/

1 Like

We are another Null Sec option! We support your type of gameplay as well!

Click Me

Hope to see you soon :heart:

Heyo, looking for more guys to join in on our fun. We live in a C2 NS/C5 and provide both WH and NS content not to mention weekly BLOPs fleets. We will gladly help you learn WH space if needed and get you involved. Come check us out :slight_smile:

Hey Sane Skywalker,

Our corp lives in null-sec in the alliance Requiem Eternal, in the Legacy Coalition. There are many fleets forming each day with the wars going on, so enough possibility for a good fight. We are a chill group, focused on having fun. Drama is not for us, we had drama in our previous corp and that made us all leave to avoid any of this. Right now we are just chilling, doing what we like while listening to some chill music and fooling around on discord. We do not have mandatory stuff, nor do we require players to be on certain times. Real life always comes first. Feel free to check us out!
http://evedougyfreash.wixsite.com/-reb
Hope to hear from you

sent you an in-game mail!

Come and participate in one of the biggest wars the server has ever seen. Goons, the biggest nullsec alliance in game, is being attacked by a large coalition we are a member of:

hey, have a look here and join our discord for a chat: Disbanding As We Speak - Lowsec EU/US -TZ - PvP Corp

Sent you an in game mail bud

hiya, you take in alphas?

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**.

Not a perfect fit but I think u guys would have fun with us.

Check us out, could pretty easily get you guys up to speed with wormhole space and having dank armor brawls in no time.

We are every active and looking for new members my corp mate sent you an eve mail. Please get back to us we would love to talk to you
Thanks Rori

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.