[-HC-] Seeking East Coast US pilots for PvP

We are looking for some East Coast US pilots to come join our pvp fleets in lowsec and null. We are based in lowsec currently with plans afoot for null in the not too distant future.

No experience in pvp required.
SRP provided for stratops.
Lowsec location
Active laidback war for PvP
Lowsec & Nullsec Roams

Alpha clone pilots will be considered on a case by case basis, preference is omega pilots.

Leave a reply or message me in game for more information

1 Like

Still recruiting corps and pilots. Leave a reply or send me a message in game for details.

1 Like

Recruitment remains open. UK players are a high importance for us especially at the moment.

1 Like

Another day and Today, east coast US pilots are required for a wolf pack.

1 Like

I’m pretty noob but okay.

1 Like

Ingame mail sent.

1 Like

Recruitment is still open. Active war with some russians. Come PewPew in lowsec.

1 Like

Huge Lowsec Fight Last tuesday night. Caps, cyno jams and a fleet of dudes ready to cause pain.
Lowsec pvp doesnt get better than our current war. Come and join the fun.

1 Like

I can vouch for Sato Kixx, he’s a great dude and anyone who finds themselves recruited by him will be in great hands!

1 Like

Another big fight last night, Goons turned up, Razor turned up. Good times were had, billions of isk burnt on all 3 sides.

Lowsec can still be great. Leave me a message If you want to experience this side of eve and i’ll get back to you

Another day, and an ever growing corp and alliance. Lowsec fights & nullsec roams.

Come & learn some pvp if you haven’t already or get back into it if you want some excitement added to your playing time.

Our recruitment remains open.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.