Hello forums, ISD Kai has joined the team!

You do have that effect on people

b00p :slight_smile:

Welcome and good luck

1 Like

Ok. Boy.

Hello Kai! Don’t forget to drop by and contribute to the LAGL thread every now and then.

EDIT:
It sounded like working at CERN, lol. LAGL is a thread where you get limitless likes for free.

1 Like

Good luck i wish you the best. The forums are full of trolls and people just insulting people of different views so you’ll have your work cut out for you.

2 Likes

If you don’t liike name-calling, perhaps you should set a good example yourself, and stop calling everyone a troll. Be best.

2 Likes

Welcome. It’s about time someone cleaned up this place.
o7

2 Likes

1 Like

It won’t happen.

Hello @ISD_Kai

Which invasion patch are you referring to, Triglavian?

I wish you good luck, much success and a long term with your new position. Hopefully you’ll perform it with a lot of common sense and patience.

o7

DMC

Welcome to CCL @ISD_Kai o7

1 Like

Yes, indeed!

I lost many ships lost to Triglavian gate and station camps.

1 Like

Hmmm.

Hey ISD Kai.

Hmmm.

Calm down miner.

2 Likes

That’s an excellent introduction Aiko , I wonder if they get a file on certain people and the briefing on how to interact with them. I bet yours is nice and fat, with warning in big red letters on the cover…

Yes, a senior GM wrote to commend me on my good behaviour, “As you might imagine, your name comes across my desk quite frequently. I would just like to take a moment to commend your continual good behaviour, consistently staying on the right side of the line and respecting the EULA.”

Contrary to popular belief, killing and maiming miners is not only perfectly legal within EULA terms, it is even encouraged.

With warm regards
-James Fuchs

1 Like