Hello forums, ISD Crawla has joined the team!

Hello, fellow Capsuleers!

I’m ISD Crawla, the latest EVE Online ISD team addition. I will work with ISD Buldath and their colleagues to make EVE Online even better.

I’m not just an ISD member, but a fellow player who’s been captivated by the EVE universe since 2016. I’ve explored all corners of space, from SOV null to NPC null and LO sec. My journey has led me to spend a significant amount of time mentoring new players, and learning the intricacies of mining, production and the market while doing enough PVE and PVP to keep myself honest.

Looking forward to helping everyone fly safe,

ISD Crawla

21 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Awesome! The more the merrier.

1 Like

Welcome!

b00p :slight_smile:

Welcome @ISD_Crawla !!!

2 Likes

Calm down miner.

5 Likes

Welcome and thank you for your sacrifice.

Yes welcome :hugs:

Welcome @ISD_Crawla :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mean telling them not to do something dumb, watching them do the dumb thing and then getting upset when you say ‘I told you so’ ?

1 Like

Welcome!

Glad to see team additions in this wasteland. Here are your weapons, yes, some of them out there bite.

m

4 Likes

nice to meet you but what was the point of strating your own topic as well as refering to your self in thrid person in the title

Welcome @ISD_Crawla

1 Like

and I dub thee Cat Herder Extraordinaire :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome!

Most have had their teeth removed… :sob:

Gratz for being added to the team.

Hopefully your service here will be exemplary and tempered with logic…

Good luck to you…

DMC

3 Likes

Since you didn’t mention anywhere in there that you had any experience moderating, I guess you’ll be focused elsewhere than the forum.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like