Who We Are
Hesitation Withheld is a PvP focused corporation living in the heart of the lowsec Caldari-Gallente warzone, providing us plentiful targets of varying shapes and sizes. We are focused on developing the combat skills of our pilots (both new and old), creating good fights, and building a good community in the process.
What We Offer
- Regular combat roams, usually hit-and-run operations with frigates / destroyers / cruisers.
- One-on-one training from veteran pilots.
- A relaxed and friendly environment that is accepting and mature, where real life > EVE.
- A culture where respect, honor, and being classy in local are highly valued.
- Logistic arrangements that make re-shipping easy and less expensive than normal.
- No minimum skillpoint requirements, new pilots are key to the future of the game.
- Loot buy back program
What We’re Looking For
- Pilots that fly primarily around 2100-0500 EVE Time.
- The ability to speak English, use voice comms, and own a headset microphone.
- A good attitude (friendly demeanor on comms, willingness to learn new concepts, etc.)
- Omega clones preferred, but Alpha clones are okay if you intend on eventually subscribing.
- A willingness to fly solo and find fights, if it’s a slow night.
- What is the goal of Hesitation Withheld, over time?
That’s simple - to get good fights, develop our members’ skills, both in terms of skillpoints and actual piloting, with the aim of one day competing in the Alliance Tournament.
- What types of fights do you regularly engage in?
It’s a mixture of small-gang roams, usually frigate / destroyer / cruiser in size, skirmishing with militia groups, pirates, or nullsec entities in the region, either on gates or FW complexes in local. It varies, but the area has plentiful activity, and is rarely quiet.
If outnumbered and outgunned type of gameplay appeals to you. Please send an in-game mail or join “BRWBT Recruitment”