Hi, Looking For A Null Sec Corp To join

@Sara_Bloom,

You have clearly listed your intention in your post which is helpful to not only stop wasting your time but to highlight community leaders that can clearly fit within your expectations and desires. I am such a community leader and would like to invite you to consider joining us here at FAYN Industries.

I grew in this game in a very similar fashion to what you have described in your post, we have a great community of well versed veterans and newer players who are all willing to help others. We have some ICE systems close by, but after the change, you will know that these can be very sporadic in their spawn rates, we have some high value moons to mine and other aspects growing strong in a full and diverse PVE environment.

We do have PVP opportunities but this is nothing that would ever require a member to come do, these are simply options for members to come and try should they wish.

Industry is a key focus in the game right now and with our network and community I know you will flourish and we too would benefit from your activity, this is what I call a win win and well worth exploring .

Should you wish to come have a chat I am in game via our recruitment channel FAYN.Recruits or you can find more details here

Regards

PJhustle Signature