Hideaway Hunters — A corp for casual, mature players

Apologies for the delay, but yes, we’re always looking for new members!

I played a few years ago but never found the right corp. I am still a scub noob and have crap all over the galaxy. I would love to see if this old fart fits in with you all. Thanks.

1 Like

Looks like a great corp I have put in an application and joined your discord, doesnt seem to be many people around right now. Could someone look into my app.

THANKS FOR THE WARNING!
I was going to join. I dodged the woke bullet on that one!

2 Likes

It’s been about 10 days since I joined Hideaway Hunters and I would like to share some of my thoughts and opinion about the corporation, I’m a player that is very new to Eve Online.

One of the main reason I joined is because of the Isk tax rate of only 5% compared to the NPC corporation’s 11%. Don’t underestimate the 6% difference because it’s huge. In a PvE activity for example, if you successfully destroyed a Pirate Stronghold with a group and got a reward payout of 30 million Isk, 11% of it will be deducted and that is 3.3 million Isk gone. Choose the lesser evil of 5% lol.

As for the activities I experienced, I get to mine moon ores daily with the benefit of various boosts and compression. If you are a lazy person like me, you can then sell your raw materials to the corp at 90% of the market price. This saves you from the trouble of hauling it to the trade hub and risk getting attacked by pirates.
When I’m itching for some PvP, I would join the Faction Warfare for a bit of fun. I like that I can enlist and retire from the war whenever I want so I won’t have to worry about getting attacked by enemy faction NPCs whenever I need to go through their territory.
I’m sure there are various other things but I don’t want to write too much.

TL;DR
If you are looking to just have fun casually without any requirements, this is a good place to start.
There is no nonsense in this community, only grown people enjoying games.

1 Like

April 2024; We're still recruiting!

Join us on our Discord!