Hideaway Hunters — A corp for casual, mature players

Hey there mate, we’d be happy to have you. Just read up on the original post on how to get started on joining :slight_smile:

Hey Sen, :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve Been running solo playing this game roughly almost a year now, I’m omega,… but I’m finally looking to join a corp… You guys and gals look exactly, in what I’m looking for in a corp… and I’m def interested in joining the tribe…
I’ve been trying for a long, time to figure alot of things out in this game, and with trial and error have had some accomplishments and failures… The game can get boring unless you truly have people around to help you which OfCourse, makes the game that much more interesting.
I roughly have very little Pvp experience, but have held my own in a few battles… I’m not sure what I would have to do to join, but I am def looking for that relaxed, mature crew that you all seem to be presenting. I try to be on as much as I possibly can, but I could be active and in-active at some times, like you said… we all have real lives to tend to…
And def good to finally see a straight up corp, rather than all the hacks out there that don’t present what they preach,… which the reason I’ve ran solo all of this time…
What would my first steps be in joining the crew possibly?
Ty Sen

1 Like

Hey,

Played previously years ago but literally just started back out, would be interested in joining up, love my mining however only flying in a vulture at the moment. Im 36/M/Uk.

Hi mate, we’d be happy to have you join us! Feel free to join The Hideaway, hang out, and ask any questions you might have. If you don’t have any questions for us, just go ahead and send in an application in-game with a brief introduction

Fly safe and have a great day o7

Looking to return to the game, Lengthy time away and the bug is getting to me. Ill try the discord tonight.

You guys still active?

My mining character has been in a dead corp for 6 years now and i think its time to move on. What really caught my eye is your corp’s location…Caldari space.

Yup, we’re still recruiting :slight_smile:

Application sent. :slight_smile:

Edit: I saw your mail and tried to reply to you. You have a somewhat large cspa charge ( i understand why of course)

Ill be home later in the afternoon. :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m getting back into Eve right now after not playing for a while and have never been in a corp before. I’m just an Alpha player right now. So the obvious question for me is are alpha players welcomed or is this omega character only corp?

Alpha characters are welcome, yes :slight_smile:

good morning old player just looking for players of same mind set easy laid back and willing to help if needed

1 Like

Hey. I am returning after many years away. I played Carebear, but also worked on some combat. So have a Tengu and Nighthawk ready to do lv4 but also mining barge! haha

As you can see, interested in it all and not 100% sure what I should focus on, thinking of industry. ANYWAY. The reason for this waffle, I like the sound of the corp, but my question is what TImeZone do you mainly play. I have a family and all, so evening is the main time I can play, but I am in the EUTZ.

1 Like

Looking to join the corp but wanted to know if you are able to assist with someone running with me to low sec to manufacture a phoenix?

1 Like

We don’t really have any means for you to safely produce and use capitals. You can try to do so independently in a freeport or something, but the corp can’t help with that, unfortunately.

Apologies for the delay. We have players active pretty much all day, including later in the EU evenings :slight_smile:

Drama with an old corp is pushing me away from my current. You said it exactly how I say it - it’s a game and I can’t take it seriously. How far are you from Trash-Murkon?

hey there,

Im interested in joining a new corp. I am a returning player, mainly interested in pve stuff. Ive been in and out game for past 12 years and recently rejoined EvE looking for group of people with a laidback playstyle. Currently got 2 accounts subbed, got 2 other alpha accounts. Im looking to join a corp with enough EU TZ players todo all pve content. What part of Caldari space are u guys mostly running stuff?

/regards,

EB

Can I ask where in Caldari space you’re based?

@Sepacro @Eklipz_Badawan @Rikanin

We’re based in and around Waira in The Citadel, just a few jumps away from Jita

This is an old add, but are you guys still accepting new peeps? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like