Hideaway Hunters — A corp for casual, mature players

Hi,

We are in the Uusasai constellation. If you’d like, hop in the discord and we will be happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks!

1 Like

Well that’s appealingly close to where I am ATM. I mostly cant do Discord . Do you have an in game channel?

1 Like

Yup. You can join HIHUN KX in-game to talk to me, or send me a mail if I’m not around :slight_smile:

Darn you lot, darn you to Hek! I failed two ganks on you folks recently…quite embarrassing. Have you no consideration for the poor bottom-feeders? Very impolite of you to live I must say.

So you guys play Warframe, eh? Cool, cool. Loki/Ember/Rhino/Ash main here. (no, I can’t decide on just one) Clem!!!

o7

1 Like

I joined Hideaway Hunters a couple months ago after returning to the game and wanting a corp to enjoy the game with. The corp is exactly what was advertised: a great group of mature, fun, and helpful players. With us you can chill out and enjoy EVE at any level of gameplay. We have some brand new players, seasoned veterans, and many in-between.

I especially recommend Hideaway Hunters for those of you who, like me, are returning to the game after a long time off. Quite a bit has changed and we have many people who have been there through it all and who can help you get reacquainted with EVE.

1 Like

Hi Sen Isu - just sent you a mail in-game, thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Re-Opened thread at the polite request of OP

Was looking for somewhere exactly like this for a while, across various discords and ingame channels, when my previous corp disbanded. Can confirm that this is a chill place to chat while doing things in EVE, both with the corp and solo!

<3

1 Like

Sounds a cool corp. Will send an eve mail when i get online as im at work.

1 Like

I’ve been with these Guys now - cant recommend them enough

Looks interesting.
I’m a new player, a couple of weeks old.
Is there much UK/EU activity?

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: Yes we have a good amount of EU activity, although we do lean toward NA. I encourage you to send in an application and join us for a bit, and if we’re not quite what you’re looking for, no hard feelings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll find you in-game tomorrow

1 Like

Hello! I’ve taken a break for a few years, just logging in enough to keep training and keeping my PI machine running, but not much else. So my training looks good but experience is a big goose egg, aside from PI and some L4 PVE. I haven’t been in an active corp for a long time, but one of your members flew by and I checked out his bio… and here I am. I really like what I see. But I’m pretty hard of hearing after years of too much loud fun! So voice coms don’t work well for me. Is that a show stopper?

1 Like

Hey mate. Comms are not required at all most of the time - however, it might stop you from joining PVP fleets, as comms are extremely important for those

If you’ve got any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, feel free to send in an application in-game :smiley:

Where are you guys located at?

1 Like

Hey there, we’re mostly based in The Citadel, just a handful of jumps away from Jita :slight_smile:

Hi returning player here, i would like to join your community if possible?

1 Like