--- High Sec Players - We are Looking 4 U ---

We are looking for the following in addition to miners and people that want a relaxed social atmosphere:

1. Orca Pilots to Support Fleets.

2. Corp Mates to participate in PVP on the side.

3. Anyone that likes to mine and chill.

4. Anyone that likes themselves some PVE content whether solo or in groups.

And some Questions for everyone else:

• Are you looking for Mining Ops in a safe place?

• Are you looking for a Corp where you have a voice in the crowd?

• Are you looking for a Corp that works together?

Blackdog Mining and Industries Inc is looking for miners. We run mining fleets several times per week and have mining boosts during the op. We do provide buyback from the fleet.

Compression and Industry is local.
Hauling Services are available for those who don’t like to transport their own stuff (small volumes).

We are small, we are growing, we work together, and we need you.

Offering opportunity for leadership and options to grow with the other members.

We accept alpha accounts and omega accounts. We just want to have fun. Real Life comes first.

Discord and Forums

If any of this sounds good reply here or connect with me in game.

We are looking for people that would like to get their feet wet in high sec and then make the step into low sec. Let me know if you are interested.

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Hello I am a returning player looking for a corp that will help me grow and understand the game and can teach me more tricks of the trade for industry related gameplay. I have research slots, manufacturing lines, and can even manage planets i just need guidance and direction. If this interests you please let me know.

I have sent you an in-game message. Can’t wait to hear back from you.

We are growing and continue to look for more pilots. If you would like to join us reply here or shoot me an in game mail.

We are looking for people that like to chat and are willing to engage with other players.

Blackdog mining and industries is still looking for pilots.

Come join a corp where you have a voice and you are part of the corp.

Our recruitment continues. Operations are ramping up and we can use some more people that like to chill and have fun.

We are relaxed and real life comes first for our crew, but the crew is very active.

Let us know if you are interested.

Updated the initial post with specific roles we are looking for. Please let me know if you are interested.

Hi Rachel, I am a new player and need some friends to help me understand what the hell is going on and enjoy the game with :). I read your description and would be interested as you sound like my sort of people. How do I reach you?

I will shoot you an in game mail! Thanks for the reply. Talk with you soon.

We continue to look for pilots that either want a change or are new and would like to learn with a social group of players.

Do you fly a mining barge or an exhumer? We could use you!

Do you like to run missions alone or in a group? We could use you!

Do you like to run pvp on the side? We could use you!

Join us for a relaxed social group with a mature attitude.

Contact me with in game mail or reply here if interested!

Recruitment Continues. Please let me know in game or reply here and I will connect with you.

We are recruiting. Message me in game

Hey, what TZ u folks active in?

Are you guys still recruiting? Let me know, I am new and lost.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.