👾 High Sec Corporation - Seeking Miners, Haulers, Industry & PVP Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

o7 Hello new, returning, or current eve players!

We are the Spice Mining Defenders Corporation and we are now actively recruiting new members!

A bit about ourselves:

We are a corporatoin who focuses on industrialist activities, or more specifically mining!

We are in one of the fastest growing Alliances in EVE and offer daily fleets for mining, PVP and also have a Null-Sec sister corporation.

We are a new player friendly corp and don’t mind if you are an alpha pilot! Please make sure you are 18 years old before joining!

What we can offer you!

• Mining/Industry/Hauling Corporation
  • Daily Mining Fleets
  • Regular PVP Fleets
  • New Player Alpha & Omega welcome
  • Buyback Service
  • Moon Mining!
  • Experienced players to help you take your first step into the world of eve
  • 5% tax rate
  • Part of a large and fast growing Alliance to explore the WHOLE game
  • Active corp and alliance chat & discord
  • Corporation Projects
  • Long Term access to Null-Sec

Want to know more?

Contact us in game, mail me or search for - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

Also you can get in touch below on Discord -

If you have any questions about anything I mentioned above or want further details about our corporation, feel free to join the discord and ask us! Our goal is to help aspiring new EVE players and industrialists, not only get familiar with the eve environment, but also become experienced and more importantly, wealthy players.

New Player Information

There is no rush to get to the Corp Homebase. We advise you to finish the tutorials and Agency Career Missions but we can still help you along the way if you join.

Thank you for your time,

Fly safe and have a good day o7
Zefo
Official Recruiter of the Spice Mining Defenders Corporation
high-sec industrial new-player

Hi, Zanna Edier here. Is this where I voice my desire to join the Spice Mining Defenders Corporation. If so, I would very much like to join you all. My main focus in this game is the mining. I hope to become a miner of note :stuck_out_tongue: . Thanks.

1 Like

bump!

Still looking for new and old EVE pilots!

Join us today!

bump!

bump!

bump!

HI, you guys still recruiting new players?

Hi, yes still recruiting new, old and returning players!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

@Zefo - could you DM me on Discord? MrJ4zzy