Highsec Buyback

Highsec buyback has alwasy responded within a couple hours. it makes life easy. plus you dont have to risk getting ganked.

1 Like

Fantastic service. I’m based in a region where getting to Jita is time-intensive. Highsec Buyback is perfect

1 Like

Great service as always, highly recommend if you’re too lazy to move stuff yourself.

2 Likes

I was a bit nervous about this service but taking a couple of obilisk and stock hits i thought i would give it a go. i must admit its a smooth and quick service. and the 10% is not a massive loss for the removal of all risk from my transactions. keep it up guys n gals.

1 Like

this is a great painless service. Why take time to fly bunch of stuff to market use that time doing things you like. great for hanger clean out’s far from market

1 Like

Why make 30, 20 or even 10 jumps to sell your stuff when you can drop it at the nearest NPC station and collect 90% of Jita’s prices in less than one hour? I have found this service to be super easy to use, prompt payment, and right back into the EVE I enjoy (which ISN’T lugging loot to the trade hubs).

1 Like

I’m curious! Do you want to share what made you nervous?

Since Push x became much more expensive and I got barely time to move stuff I rather use you guys. Givin this advice you take ruffly enough to make a buck out of it towards the positive. Win/Win I can recommend this 8/10