Lowsec buyback

I’m happy to announce the Lowsec Buyback !

This program is a quick and easy way for you to turn your items into ISK without worrying about any hauling or sell orders. We take care of that!

1. Appraise your items at our website
  2. Create a contract to the corporation lowsec buyback
  3. Get paid!

Accepted Items: All items, except used crystals, and fitted rigs. blueprints will be on a case by case basis

Accepted Locations: Any public structure or station in Lowsec

Buyback Rate: 70% of Jita Buy base rate
Feel free to DM my buyback char Grimaxemorpher ingame if you have a high value item that the buy orders are bad for, e.g. a Marshal.

Contract Recipient: lowsec Buyback

Discord Lowsec buyback

4 Likes

Reserved for FAQS

Do people actually sell to such low rates when the market right now is already bad?

When you sell in Jita, the ore gets bought by Perimeter buy orders, which pay more than Jita 95% of the time. And then 60% of Jita buy - wow.

I guess you do still have to take time to transport it out of low-sec. Just curious how well it works for you.

Yes people sell at theese rates as it saves them allot of risk and time to haul their stuff

More power to you!

60% AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. this is theft. also this is for services (lol) not buying ads really

I can chime in on this, as Lowsec Buyback uses a website running with the same tech like Highsec Buyback.

When you sell in Jita, the ore gets bought by Perimeter buy orders, which pay more than Jita 95% of the time. And then 60% of Jita buy - wow.

We use https://janice.e-351.com/ behind the scenes to appraise items, which by default takes the best of Jita AND Perimeter. This means the appraisal gives you the better rate of both.

I think this is most valuable for folks who have old trash to liquidate, or are too scared to haul their own stuff back.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, that’s fair pricing if it takes Perimeter into account.

The 60% part is debatable - but if you’re taking on risk transporting it out of low-sec, I can see why.

2 Likes

The 60% part is debatable - but if you’re taking on risk transporting it out of low-sec, I can see why.

The initial pricing is difficult to get right. Risk of hauling it out of low-sec is one part. You can haul stuff yourself, but with Highsec Buyback we’ve seen that you must outsource couriers if you want it to scale. 60% should help with outsourcing, so that the Lowsec Buyback can sell items decently quick without burning out all while being able to server more customers.

Fun fact: Highsec Buyback’s record outstanding courier collateral was about 120 billion ISK.

1 Like

Fixed that as for the rates there is a large amount of Risk taken on by doing this and I am dealing with limited funds rates will most likely increase once I get enough capital

sell us your stuff

Get isk for assets you don’t want to haul without taking the risk of hauling yourself

Another happy customer please sell me al your stuff in lowsec you don’t want

We have a discord now feel free to join Lowsec buyback

If you guys haven’t checked out highsec buyback here is their discord Highsec Buyback and here is their appraisal tool Buyback
If you already use them please consider using this link as I will get a kickback on it

Looking for haulers keep the contracts coming

Rates increased to 70%

2 Likes

Interested in hauling for lowsec buyback send grimaxemorpher a mail ingame

Now accepting capital ships

Sell me your unwanted assets