Highsec Buyback

Thank you very much! Itā€™s been a fun year :slight_smile:

Very awesome program for those of us that do not want to risk taking our goods across the systems or that do not want to take the time. I have cleared out five stations with these guys and got my isk with an hour or faster! I also checked each time to see if selling my items on the immediate setting would get me more isk and it never did, usually the 90% Jita buy base rate gave me more isk in some cases it gave me triple the isk. I highly recommend using this serviceā€¦Thanks Highsec Buyback for taking the pain from selling items

1 Like

Used this service for some recent clean up of assets spread out everywhere. Quick and reliable service would recommend.

1 Like

will you guys accept contracts even if the high sec i am in is surround by low sec and there is no way to jump to it without jumping through low sec ?

Yes! We accept items in any highsec system.

Great news for everyone who has stuff in lowsec: Lowsec Buyback is live!

Just like Highsec Buyback, they buy your stuff with a super simple process, anywhere in Lowsec. Check out the announcement thread: Lowsec buyback

This is an independent operation by @grimaxemorpher. Send him a hug and a contract :slight_smile:

Discord: Lowsec buyback

Fast and reliable.
The travel from Dodixie to Gitta to sell can be risky . Now, most of the time, I use Highsec Buyback to buy my stuff ā€¦ and I can relax and continue to play :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Folks.
I can recommend this service. It takes the time and risk away from having to move expensive loot thru risky areas. Sure, I have to give up some profits but considering the potential losses enroute to a market, makes this service a no-brainer. Response to a submitted contract is quick enough and not delaying my playing time. Thank you!

o7

1 Like

Thanks for the reviews! :slight_smile:

10/10 I use this literally everyday.

1 Like

Happy to recommend, I am fairly new to the game and whilst near a trade hub often the highsec buyback price is better than I can get there, service is fast, efficient and foolproof. keep up the great work.

1 Like

I learned about HSBB in rookie help when first starting out and mention it there every chance I get. The site is very transparent even giving a warning when selling something for 0 ISK. I use this service weekly. My game time is worth more than the 10% fee Iā€™d ā€˜saveā€™ by flying to and from a trade hub. Keep up the good work.

-Susie

2 Likes

I was asked to provide a review and since Iā€™m a happy customer, I consented.

In the past 5 months, Iā€™ve sold about 50 lots of goods to HB probably totaling 2B-3B ISK. I pop out of a WH or finish a mission and dock at the nearest station, sell my spoils and move on with a lighter cargo hold. I have no desire to cart stuff around. Iā€™m a satisfied customer.

Now only if we had an Eve version of Amazon which made deliveries to me. Iā€™d never go to a trade hub again!

Mortz

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Great folks, rapid response and justified prices. I personally donā€™t submit anything below a certain percentage and will probably reprocess those items at a later date and either use or sell those minerals.

I would like to see the appraisal site upgraded to be able to at least sort by percentage, or more ideally sort by percentage and copy/paste below some %, but we all have to start somewhere!

Good job and Carry on HSBB!

1 Like

I love diversity in EVE. Even though I live in Wormhole, from time to time I am doing HS missions for standings (broker fees, epic arcs). While you can always do everything yourself - hauling and other stuff - sometimes I do not want to make EVE as a second job :slight_smile:
I found Highsec Buyback reliable partner to utilize missions loot. Fast response, good contact. Some items are priced below standard 90% but after some time you will understand why and what exactly. This is good trade if you donā€™t want to haul yourself. Obviously you can earn more if you haul yourself, create sell order butā€¦ again - I value my time and mission loot is not my primary source of income. These folks help me save time and still have good amount of money :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This service has saved me loads of time. It really changes things when you donā€™t have to worry about hauling stuff all over the place just to sell it (if you can). 10/10 will use again!

1 Like

Caught your advertising on TIS
Long time user but thought I would let you know someone saw it

2 Likes

Super helpful service and prevents me from wasting time managing sell orders for items with lower volumes where I live.

Thanks!

1 Like

Highly recommended!

1 Like