Highsec Buyback

5 newbies taught how to use a Heron to get their stuff to the trade hub to sell for full price.

And I didn’t even charge them. ^-^

Very nice! That’s 5 potential new haulers, and fights expecting to break out along the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the great service
Usually make one contact on the weekend with one of my alts
Always great doing business
JonReese

2 Likes

We’re giving away an exclusive partner skin each week! Join our Discord to become eligible :slight_smile:

you can try to ask money on Jita local

You can get better rates for ore by compressing them :slight_smile: You can find the explanation for lower rates when you click on the link on the effective rate.

In case you missed it: Our new ingame channel is “HSBB Public”.

Great doing business this weekend.
Also know a few Corp mates send there thanks
JonReese

1 Like

Our new advertisement clip was featured on Anger Games last weekend: https://youtu.be/C3HBIvtGaMY?t=1156

We still have a couple things to improve, but I’m happy we got it out there!

1 Like

Still going strong! Last week we had 150 individual customers :slight_smile:

We do weekly giveaways, just send us a contract and you’ll get more information. Or join our Discord and use !giveaway.

I have been using the HSBB service for a couple months now. The effort these guys put in to make things easy and quick has been very impressive. I have used for contracts under 50M, and have made a few contracts worth several hundie each. Fast turnaround, and no muss, no fuss. Highly recommend, and I will continue to be a customer! Thank you!

1 Like

:tada::tada::tada: On July 4th we are turning 1 year old :tada::tada::tada: Highsec Buyback started one year ago and since then we served more than 1,000 customers. Here’s to hoping that we will continue making your life easier for many more years to come!
To celebrate the birthday to you, we’ll do a bunch of giveaways on our Discord over the next days! Keep an eye on the channel #giveaways to participate :slight_smile:

Congrats to on a full year
Hope to see you all next year

1 Like

Thank you very much! It’s been a fun year :slight_smile:

Very awesome program for those of us that do not want to risk taking our goods across the systems or that do not want to take the time. I have cleared out five stations with these guys and got my isk with an hour or faster! I also checked each time to see if selling my items on the immediate setting would get me more isk and it never did, usually the 90% Jita buy base rate gave me more isk in some cases it gave me triple the isk. I highly recommend using this service…Thanks Highsec Buyback for taking the pain from selling items

1 Like

Used this service for some recent clean up of assets spread out everywhere. Quick and reliable service would recommend.

1 Like

will you guys accept contracts even if the high sec i am in is surround by low sec and there is no way to jump to it without jumping through low sec ?

Yes! We accept items in any highsec system.

Great news for everyone who has stuff in lowsec: Lowsec Buyback is live!

Just like Highsec Buyback, they buy your stuff with a super simple process, anywhere in Lowsec. Check out the announcement thread: Lowsec buyback

This is an independent operation by @grimaxemorpher. Send him a hug and a contract :slight_smile:

Discord: Lowsec buyback

Fast and reliable.
The travel from Dodixie to Gitta to sell can be risky . Now, most of the time, I use Highsec Buyback to buy my stuff … and I can relax and continue to play :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like