Highsec Buyback

You sure you are using https://highsec.evebuyback.com ? From our customer experiences, copying their inventory, pasting it in the tool and hitting submit hasn’t been an issue for them.

We would welcome your feedback in our discord channel or through here if you could provide a screenshot we will gladly explain :slight_smile:

Just wanted to thank ALL our customers, old and new, for helping us achieve a stunning 10 bln ISK processed and hauled!

We strive to offer you the BEST and fastest Highsec Buyback in the UNIVERSE and look forward to having your custom with us soon! Stay tuned for more milestones on our journey and along your adventure!

------===== Fly Fierce o7

3 Likes

WinnerWK3DiscordComp

1 Like

Hey folks! Part of the update to the pricing model is a redesign of our UI. I’m trying to make the UI easier to use, while also having it look a bit nicer. Please let me know if that’s working, and what you’d like to change :slight_smile:

We’re also explaining the Effective Rate better. See the draft below :point_down:

2 Likes

Reserved for UI Feedback FAQ

2 Likes

We are growing stronger and stronger thanks to all our customers, the feedback, the suggestions and. most important of all, the love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:star_struck: Our 4TH WEEK SKIN customer giveaway (The stunning Astero Syndicate) has a WINNER! :star_struck:

Hop on our discord or join us in game via chat channel #Highsec Buyback

WinnerWK4

I was considering using this service, but with the amount of spam mails being sent out, just for being in help channels… no thanks.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it spam since our business is relevant to ALL players (unless you are a GM or can type out your wallet balance :p).

Whilst it will be sad to not see your custom with us, many many other pilots across the highsec universe are very happy with the quality, transparency and level of service.

If the pleasure of hauling, sorting managing sell orders and then going back to what you love doing is your thing then by all means. For everything else, there is Highsec Buyback :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t forget our competition announce tomorrow 20:00 EVE - Get that ONE contract that will get your name in the ha…space helmet.

My alt uses https://highsec.evebuyback.com/. About once a month
Works great
Means she doesn’t need a home station all her worldly possessions fit in her hauler
Thanks again

3 Likes

We are growing stronger and stronger thanks to all our customers, the feedback, the suggestions and. most important of all, the love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:star_struck: Our 5TH WEEK SKIN customer giveaway (A glorious Caracal Syndicate) has a WINNER! :star_struck:

Hop on our discord or join us in game via chat channel #Highsec Buyback!

This WEEK we are very proud to bring you our [Haul of Champions Streamer Edition!] Be sure to check the EVE streamers throughout the week! You can take part in hauling your way to 1bln ISK from the 8th of March! ALOT happening so come join the party!

=====

WK5Winner

1 Like

HaulofChampsStreamAnnounce

================= :money_mouth: Haul of Champions Day 1: :money_mouth: ====================

Nth Dimension in for first place taking Rushlock’s early bird lead DOWN! 20m shared by ration!

Stay tuned for Day2 tomorrow! And in case you missed it!

Nth Dimension’s episode: Twitch

Rushlock’s episode: Twitch

Highlights for us:
Nth Dimension going FULL trucker RolePlay!

================================================================

1 Like

======= :money_mouth: Haul of Champions Day 2: :money_mouth: =======

Annnd Rushlock shows the group how it’s done! Died twice, picked up the pieces and hyped trained his way to number 1 haul of the day! 9 Packages! Nth Dimension comes in right behind with 8! Erstschlag woke up from his sick day yesterday and still has his Plex playing it safe with a tidy 6 packages! Last today but still new to the challenge, our latest affiliate EVE twitch streamer, Mr Cloud_Defender picks up 2 packages - late to the fray but still early days!

Stay tuned for Day3 tomorrow! And in case you missed it!

Rushlock’s episode: Twitch

Nth Dimension’s episode: Twitch

Erstschlag’s episode:

Death by Plex and one firework later (Poor Erstschlag!)

Rushock Down!

Erst :joy: :joy: :joy:

Nth Dimension meets German Efficiency, literally!

Hauler RolePlay is still the Meta!

And you have to hand it to our haulers today, it was good fun across the streams!

======================================
Stay up to date with the latest haul scores for this weeks challenge (WIP) https://tinyurl.com/HoCBoard

In case you missed it: Our new and improved design is live :slight_smile:

We’re continuing to evolve and improve our pricing model!

1 Like

We made some structural changes. There might be some fallout, but service is going to continue as usual :slight_smile:

How to take advantage of newbies 101.

We offer a convenience service :slight_smile: You can always decide to haul your stuff to a trade hub if you prefer to do so.

And I’m pointing out what a ripoff it is. :man_shrugging:

If anyone wants to get a fair price for their labor (aka, full price), feel free to hit me up. I can show you how to use WHs to get your stuff to trade hubs.

Feel free to explain here, so future customers can be informed better before taking a deal that’s not the best for them :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what I’m doing. :slightly_smiling_face: