Highsec Buyback

It’s fine just seemed odd. If/when that happens I’ll just stockpile until Jita buy price fixes itself.

Blockquote Accepted Locations : Any structure or station in Highsec

Any structure? Or only freeports? Or any structure at all as long as your corp is on the access list with docking rights?

Any structure is fine if my corp can access it. NPC stations are highly preferred though.

1 Like

That was a fun weekend! I still have 15bil in pending couriers :smiley:

I crunched the numbers on acceptance speed yesterday:

Most contracts are accepted within 50 minutes (median). If you’re on the US west coast, then it might take a bit longer.

1 Like

I’m also building a referral program.

Refer your friends, and once they send contracts, you get 2% of the contracts’ value as a reward.

Send me a message ingame or respond here if you want to join the referral program.

1 Like

Hi Rihan, I wanna use your buy back program/ services. How do I go about it? also there are people on EVE using your website sayin they are also offering buyback. so am not sure to trust it or not. have been taken for a ride earlier…so am a bit skittish.

Would appreciate your advice.

1 Like

Heya! I have a few folks helping me with advertising. If they sent you to https://highsec.evebuyback.com, then that’s where you should look at :slight_smile:

Here’s how you use my buyback prograrm:

1. In any highsec station select items that you want to sell, copy them and paste them into the appraisal box on my website. Please note that you need to select list or detail view in the ingame inventory.
  2. Press submit, and check the price result
  3. If you’re happy, go back to your client, reselect the items if necessary, right click and then create a contract
  4. Recipient should be prrivate: Highsec Buyback and type should be Item exchange. Paste the price result from my website and create the contract.
  5. Wait for me to accept your contract. Most of them are accepted within 1 hour.
1 Like

You should never blindly trust anyone in eve. As long as you’re okay with the price my website suggests and use it in the contract as “I will receive”, there’s no way how i can steal your items.

2 Likes

New Discord server: https://discord.gg/TC3ygpeKvk

2 Likes

Worst he could do is offer you a low price on his website.

So if you have doubts, check the prices he offers against buy prices in Jita (evepraisal is a nice tool for that), and if he’s not much lower than that (you pay a bit for the convenience of using the buyback, so expect slightly lower numbers) then it’s OK!

You still get to decide if you want to make a contract after you’ve seen the price he’ll pay, so there’s not much that can go wrong - except if you don’t ask for the right price in the contract. :yum:

Buybacks are generally great to easily get rid of large amounts of slightly valuable trash fast and if I were living in high sec I might have given this one a try.

2 Likes

:blush: that would be my network of agents :blush:

Since we want to provide the first best and fastest buyback in the universe, literally :slight_smile: We will never ask you to put a lower price or follow a different process to the one on the website :slight_smile:

Ofcourse, there will be those sadly who may try to persuade you otherwise or try to take your custom - but we are pretty confident none will offer the same support 24/7 and a growing community of loyal customers :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the only way you could lose money. We do however have a tool in place that tells us what the right price should be, so that we can reject if you asked fo too much, but also send you additional ISK if you entered a low price or forgot to set it alltogether.

2 Likes

What more could you ask for?

• 90% Jita. (We recommend customers sell at market if they are happy to haul for the 10% extra)
  • ANY Highsec Station.
  • Paid within the HOUR**.
  • 24/7 support on discord and in-game chat [join Highsec Buyback - come chat].
  • No job too small, no contract too big.
  • Your very own personal Buyback service (even if your Corp offers you 95%)
  • Trust is very important to us, we will never pay you lower than what the tool offers (Q: Even if I accidentally miss out a couple of 000’s? YES! We pay the amount in the tool, never more, never less)
  • Perfect for miners, industrialists, newbros, players with or without a Corp (an with!), mission runners, explorers, WH, Lowsec and Nullsec ratters (get to Highsec and your loot is taken care of so you can focus on what you are doing).
  • Some items break the internet - we will still offer a price using an array of other tools, 100% transparency.
  • We won’t rest until you feel 100% satisfied and leave us with a banging review :smiley:

We want to become the best 1 hour Buyback Service in the universe, so don’t be shy, give us a try!

** Ofcourse sometimes our clones may be sleeping, however if you get in touch with us we will be sure to put some drones on the case and get your ISK to you ASAP. Sadly, the pandemic in Terra system has affected our main processing center on Earth and the 02:00 to 06:00 EVE period can experience some minor delays in payments. Having said that, it will be paid by 07:00 EVE

1 Like

Wohoooo! We just added a weekly SKIN raffle for our customers! Every Sunday 20:00 EVE we will announce the randomly selected winner from the contracts we receive. Make sure you are in discord for the announcement and to confirm with us you are the lucky winner!

Yesterday, Sunday 20:00EVE 31Jan, we had one astero Skin worth 1.6bln ISK EST! Get in!

1 Like

I’d prefer if you kept the advertising your service to this thread, and not spam mail me in game, thanks and much appreciated

2 Likes

Sorry for the spam initially, that would be my fault and we will ensure this will not happen again. We tried to craft a nice mail to not make it “spam” in the event you did read it and hope this hasn’t deterred you from using our service at your convenience :slight_smile:

Fly safe o7

2 Likes

a HUGE congratulations to our FIRST discord skin raffle winner last week! Pendragon Argonium walked away with a very cool Astero Scope Syndicate scheme!

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: [===== Pendragon Argonium rocking his new SKIN in space! =====] :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

This weeks announcement will be on discord at 20:00 EVE so join us in Highsec Buyback chat and be a part of our growing community and aim to be the BEST 1hour buyback service in the UNIVERSE!

1 Like

where to go to file scam complaint?

1 Like

What is it you experienced an issue with? There are plenty of ways to get in touch with us, visit us in game via public chat #Highsec Buyback OR Discord : Highsec Buyback OR let us know here what the issue is and we can resolve pronto :slight_smile:

Or is this an assumption and you haven’t used our service yet? We get a few of those understandably :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PFFFT, I put a contract up and nothing happened, the stuff was priced under 100+ million of what it said, also that spread sheet was too difficult for my brain.

1 Like