Highsec Buyback

and just sent you another load :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great service! Recommended! :+1:

3 Likes

Yup fast turn around, used this service twice now, and I will have another load ready this evening !

Splat

1 Like

Hey hey hey. Don’t ■■■■ on my leg and tell me its a wombat, Rihan!!! :joy:

Good luck with the business.

2 Likes

There will be another one for you this afternoon!

Splat

1 Like

100% successful test order.
Will be using this service a lot I thing.
I will be sure to pass on the link to our Corp (ARPR)

2 Likes

Thank you folks for the kind words! I’ve seen a decent uptick in contracts, there’s plenty of ISK ready for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

and another load prepared for you!

Splat

2 Likes

I have left a contract for you in Amarr.

1 Like

100% support this corp. Created a contract and was paid about 3 hours later. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Thanks! Business is running smoothly and a lot of funds are available for more contracts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully this is not a dead forum. Just placed a contract today. Hopefully you are still accepting contracts, god knows I could use the ISK. If not, please let me know. Thank you!

1 Like

Heya! Thanks for your contract. The Highsec Buyback is still running strong and has more funds than ever before :slight_smile: Keep the contracts coming!

Excuse me, but this is interesting and I’m curious.
How much do you pay out in average per week?

I don’t have the exact numbers right now, but I’d put it somewhere around 10bil per week.

1 Like

I have more questions, but it’s none of my business.

10 billion ISK per week …
… are around 250 billion ISK so far.

That’s a lot of ore …

And a lot of freighter trips :smiley:

2 Likes

Not a fan of rich plagio?

Not worth it.

Use „Haulers Channel“-channel ingame to move your goods.

Make alt in jita on second character slot, relic and profit!

As the calculator looks at the Jita Buy price, those numbers can get a bit wonky. Feel free to send the Compressed Rich Plagioclase in a seperate contract with a price of 5m ISK for the whole batch of Compressed Rich Plagioclase :slight_smile: