Highsec Buyback

Great service!
Contracts are easy to create and fast to be accepted :smiley:
Saves me a lot of time to sell my stuff

1 Like

Hi JonReese,

weā€™re reaching out to you because youā€™ve been a loyal customer of Highsec Buyback. Thank you very much for being with us! :slight_smile:

hey it is good to have moved up to being a Loyal customer.

1 Like

Holiday Break

tl;dr: Reduced speed to accept contracts, or full stop between 4.9. and 17.9. You can still put up contracts.

Highsec Buyback will go on a holiday break starting Saturday 4th of September and ending no later than Friday 17th of September.

During this time contracts may still get accepted until we run out of ISK. We freed up a lot of ISK recently, so this should help us cover a couple days. Please note that weā€™ll be slower to accept contracts during this time.

You can still put up as many contracts as you like, and just let them wait until we accept them once we start recovering from Monday 13th of September.

Once weā€™re back at full strength, weā€™ll continue moving and selling assets so that we can accept all the contracts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. Just wanted to express my gratitude for this service. It has been a great convenience to me and all my contracts have been approved within 2 hours with 90%+ within the hour! Thank you to all involved.

1 Like

Thank you very much! Iā€™ve forwarded the feedback to the team :slight_smile:

I use Highsec Buyback all the time for quickly liquidating ore that I have mined on my Mining Alt.

It means that I do not have to waste time hauling compressed ore to Jita from the system I mine in and I get to have more time mining and engaging in shooty shooty bang bangs with my Main.

Highsec Buyback is definitely worth considering if you canā€™t be bothered hauling and prefer to do much more fun stuff.

Kinds Regards,
Aperture

1 Like

I have been using Highsec Buyback for about a month now and I find their service extremely convenient. I have contracted them maybe 4-5billion isk worth of goods now and they are always quick to complete the contracts. Theyā€™re ease of use motivated me to go through my hangers and unload stuff Iā€™ve been accumulating but have not got around to selling, allowing me to buy some new ships and bling some old ones (some of my favorite things to do).

I have seen some complain 10% is too much, but I donā€™t think so, and I donā€™t mind others turning a profit in business dealings. Also if they want to list and sell some of it for retail, more power to them.

I live 22 High Sec jumps to Jita and making 44 jumps there and back in a slow hauler is just not my thing. It is some peoples thing. Also they are assuming all the risk as the trip to Jita is not exactly the safest trek you will make in a hauler or any ship for that matter, and just one gank when your bringing a billion or two to Jita to sell and there goes all your profit and time for who knows how long. Some people say donā€™t haul more than 200mil at a time, so now Iā€™ve got to make 200+ jumps?
No thanks. I now spend 5 minutes gathering stuff from my for sale bin, make a contract, and an hour later my wallet is a billion isk fatter. A couple days ago I gave them a contract where I netted a billion, then went out and did some high sec combat exploring and after about 2hours and a couple good combat sites and a 5/10 from an angels refuge I was 250mil to the positive, so I basically made the difference from the 90% Jita price up to retail by just doing what I wanted instead of making a bunch of jumps in a hauler. Again, not my thing.

I do spend a fair amount of time playing Eve Online but when Iā€™m on I just want to do what I find fun, and I find Highsec Buyback is a great tool for allowing me to do just that. Thanks Highsec Buyback and Iā€™ll be seeing you in the next week or so Iā€™m sure.

Gladio

2 Likes

What ship do you use for angel 5/10?

Awesome and speedy service :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep it up !

1 Like

Is by far the best and fastest service.

I trully recommend Highsec Buyback. And from time to time you can win some rewards on their weekly give aways.

Ahora en espaƱol, gente si estĆ”n reciĆ©n iniciando y les interesa la exploraciĆ³n por en WH, LS o NS este servicio es, para mĆ­ el mejor.

2 Likes

I use my Rattlesnake, and I only run the high sec ones.

We have removed the holiday notice and are back at full speed!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using Highsec Buyback for a while now and itā€™s been great, especially since I have a tendency to move my home base around on a whim. The website makes it easy to setup the contract and then payment usually happens within an hour or two. Highly recommended, thank you for providing this awesome service!

1 Like

Not to sound like your standard quick review but its fair price, quick and easy.

I like to sell quickly and not micro-manage, analyse, re-list and all that. I get a far better price for my items using this service compared to immediate sell orders and I donā€™t have to worry about hauling items as I can sell from any station in highsec. Also I donā€™t risk getting ganked omw to or from Jita and in those rare cases where I could get a better deal selling on my own, I instead spend that time farming where I more than make up for the loss.

Can only recommend!

2 Likes

I totally agree with Nesslow Eloe in his description and approach to using the Highsec Buyback. Time is worth ISK. Time not used on micromanaging sells for a few extra ISK can be used to run more Abyssals or grind something else. They are always quick to pick up the contract and there has never been any hassle.
Thanks for setting this up Lerso!

1 Like

First time user of the service, 2 contracts, money into account in under 30 minutes. Saved me the 55 or so jumps to and from Jita through Miroitem, Crielere etcā€¦ or the safer(?) 75 plus HS jumps to Jita. Will definitely use again for those commodity items!!

Everything worked as explained on the website and the one vid that you had pinned, no fuss ā€¦ no muss, two different characters and a whole lot of time saved!!

1 Like

Thank you very much folks!

Definitely recommend, very convenient! No more boring hauling, contracts accepted very fast!
An easy way to turn useless loot into hard cash!

1 Like

Very nice service, I use it a lot. Excellent speed of accepting contracts. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Super cool service. I use it frequently. I recommend it to everyone!

1 Like