Highsec combat

Yes?

All ships in EVE are disposable.

how original. only 4 other mouthbreathers already said it upthread

you guys are really amazing

Do you seriously not get what everyone keeps telling you? It doesn’t matter because most gankers don’t bother fixing sec status anyway. So, gankers getting negative faction standings would have no impact on most gankers. I don’t understand what you’re not getting about this.

Also, you are the one proposing a change to the game. It’s up to you to justify the change, not for others to justify not making the change.
No P2W

1 Like
  1. you say most don’t fix sec status. prove it. one of your boys claimed to have to such evidence upthread and conveniently didn’t bother to link it.

2. if they don’t fix sec status like you say, then my suggestion doesn’t make a difference. if that’s the case, why are you all so upset about it?

3. i notice you dropped your bs about effects on the economy real quick when asked to provide the same. i’m unsurprised. your issue isn’t the suggestion, it’s the very idea somebody would dare suggest any tweak to what you love. i get that, but that’s childish.

if you want to pony up evidence to make your case, go for it. i laid a simple case for a minor tweak. i’m sorry if that hurt your feelings, but grow up.

p.s. i get you all think you’re long suffering geniuses trying to explain the obvious, but, trust me, you ain’t. you guys might know how to blow up a freighter with catalysts, but you clearly don’t know jack outside that. i’m not terribly shocked all considered, but it’s still pretty sad.

You’ve made more of a case for miners suffering standing loss than gankers.

It doesn’t have a meaningful trade-off and they steal resources in empire territory. Maybe the empires should be too scared to piss of the miners but, like you say, they do it when you shoot empire ships.

Yes I’m sure you’re the smartest one here…just quite confused and threatened.

There is a link. Go do the analysis yourself. You can access the same data and analyse it; and you’ll come to the same result.

1 Like

when did I brag about being smart? I just called other people lazy

CCP put out data that it has a positive effect on the game and that’s good enough for me.

Show me on the doll where the bad PvPer touched you :rofl:

1 Like

You’ve missed resource wars event. Empires opened for capsuleer access some of there private resource deposits that time.

High sec ganking is a day 1 pilot activity. People will just spool up new characters than jump through a repair process after the fact.

If you want to change that, integrate your proposal and a factional standings lock into the weapon red safeties system. That way gankers grind standings before initiation of red safety strikes.

However by default I will propose that all high sec mining is a suspect level activity. /s

Which had zero trit in them.

Edit- infact, having ‘private’ belts that are only temporarily open demonstrates that they are indeed possessive of the resources under their control.

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.

3 Likes