Houston/Galveston EvE Meetup 2018

I will be hosting an EvE Online meetup group on July 20th, 2018, 7:00pm, at La Brisa Mexican Bar and Grill, 501 North Wesley Drive, League City, TX 77573.

I was previously a member of a great group of guys who would meet up in NYC but since I moved to Texas I haven’t had any players to hangout with. I know there is a Houston group that meets the last Saturday of the month on the Westside of Houston, but that’s a bit too far for me to go with Houston traffic, especially after a couple pints. I’m seeing if anyone is in the same situation as myself and looking for something closer or if the other group would like to join that would be great too!

Also, if we can get a decent group of bros then I’d like to meet up twice a month at least for whoever is interested in chatting all things EvE.

Please send me a mail in game if you’re interested in joining me. We can always decide on different locations around the south of Houston or Galveston areas for next meet if La Brisa’s doesn’t work well. Although, a large back patio and plenty of room sound like a great mix with Mexican food and beer.

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/AexJhTv

Hope to meet some new EvE friends soon!

Liam Europa

2 Likes

Come join us on Discord https://discord.gg/AexJhTv

No expy

1 more week!

Next Meetup will be August 11th, 2018 at La Brisa Mexican Bar and Grill at 7:00pm. 501 North Wesley Drive, League City, TX 77573.

The first meet was a great time and I’m hoping we will continue to grow!

See you there!

5 more days until our 2nd meet up. Join the Discord shenanigans!

Next Meetup is on Saturday September 22nd 2018 at 6:00pm at La Brisa Mexican Bar and Grill, 501 North Wesley Drive, League City, TX 77573. The time has been moved to 6:00pm to adjust for happy hour prices.

After only two meet ups our group had 12 members show up and another 24 stating they will join future events!

Let’s continue to grow and enjoy the craziness of other eve players!

See you all there!

Liam Europa

Next Meetup is on Friday October 19th 2018 at 6:00pm at La Brisa Mexican Bar and Grill, 501 North Wesley Drive, League City, TX 77573. Come join the fun!

Liam Europa

Is there a November meet planned? I’m about halfway between you guys and the Westside meet. I think these hangs are great though. Never been to one, but sounds like fun.

-Calfs

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.