The Legion is now reborn and looking for new players. We are a loose collection of veterans and returning players. Once, we dabbled in large-scale production for nullsec alliances and corporations while flying some of our product to defend what was ours. Due to different changes in the lives of a sizable portion of our membership, we had to abandon our venture into New Eden, but we are back and looking for new recruits to join our ranks.
We offer the following services, organized by both our members and the wonderful people in our Alliance we fly with:
- Mission running fleets open to veterans and newbros alike
- Incursions and FOBs, with regular training fleets
- Abyssal running
Mining, Industry & PI
- Orca Mining boosts
- Several local POCOs ready for large-scale production.
- Moon Mining
- Ore, Salvage, and PI buyback program
- Several stations are owned by both ourselves and our alliance. All your reprocessing, manufacturing, and R&D needs are met locally.
- Large-scale manufacturing contracts. Wanted to build hundreds or thousands of ships, modules, and everything you can think of? We provide a full service, from extracting resources all the way to delivering the end product.
- Access to BPCs of an alliance library of over 680 BPOs
- Educational roaming fleets, up to Battlecruisers.
- Regular Abyssal Arenas
- Structure defense and offense. We protect what is ours.
- Bounty Hunting and Ganking.
- Fleet doctrines available to newbros and veterans alike.
- Free starter packs containing everything from frigates up to battlecruisers, skillbooks, modules, and more. Enjoy the game as a new player, kickstart your New Eden career!
- Training fleets and AMA days. We provide scheduled training in all facets of the game, also hosting weekly AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions, where veteran players will help clear up anything you might have trouble getting to the bottom of.
- Solid infrastructure for communication (Discord) and organization (Seat, Etc).
- Corporation and Alliance SRP (Ship Replacement Program).
Things we absolutely require from our members:
- Have a working microphone and the willingness to use it.
- Esprit-de-corps*: please participate when you can, the corporation is a collection of players that seek to boost each other. From time to time, we do engage in long operations 4-6 hours. No, you are not required to stay the whole time, but we would ask that you come and play for a bit, even if it’s for just 15 minutes.*
- Attitude*: it’s not just a cheesy inspiration poster, please keep a positive attitude, and treat folks with dignity and respect. It can and will make a difference in how you play with others.*
- ESI (new API) lookup. Yes, we will vet new candidates.
- If you are a bittervet, a lot of patience with newbros. A willingness to mentor also doesn’t hurt.
If you are interested or just simply curious, here are a few things to ask yourself:
- Do I play in EUTZ?
- Can I fight for my own territory, resources, and fun?
- Do I want to be in a group that’s pretty sociable?
- Ready to endure the hardships and enjoy the opportunities and social interaction that comes from joining a small group that’s reasserting itself?
If your answer is yes and looking for more than a couple of usernames on corp chat, give us a chance. We are always ready to provide more information or simply chat. Our recruiting channel Legion of Terra Recruiting is always open. If there is nobody online at recruiting or you simply prefer evemail, send all your questions to Lucius Furius, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Discord interview will follow all inquiries.
Hopefully, we see you soon, and we wish you the best of luck.
Legion of Terra